Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon Cameron I think was abysmally underperforming with the list he had. Very similar feel watching them to us under Hinkley except that one year he did get them through to a GF and even then they weren't convincing on the way there and that showed on the day. Kingsley has come in with many thinking the Giants would struggle, they may have had a lot of high picks but they also have lost a lot of that talent. Just look at the way he addressed them last year when they came here and didn't show up and how they responded for the rest of the year after that. There's a benchmark with GWS now and what he expects, we don't have that.

Crows will be scavenging on the remaining roadkill on Thursday.

I don't think Richmond can win, but they have been developing under Yze, and it is Dusty's 300th. They put the wind up Geelong for a while. They won't roll over like West Coast did.

Another bad injury though. They can't catch a break.

I don't think Richmond can win, but they have been developing under Yze, and it is Dusty's 300th. They put the wind up Geelong for a while. They won't roll over like West Coast did.

Watch them rest Dusty, so he can play 300 at home.

This Melbourne performance will bring out the "it's a topsy turvy season Port are 8-4 Ken is doing fine you ungrateful sods" and around and around we go.

Here's a comment I never thought I'd make......
Fremantle are playing entertaining football today!!

Melbourne look dismal but the Dockers are playing fast , aggressive football.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It must be be nice to get 50 points up and go on with it.

Ryan, Young and Clarke are smashing Melbourne from half back.

If the crows sack Nick's before Ken goes we might as well just pack the club up for good and all go home.
Nicks best result is 11-12. He's hasn't had a winning season.

Ken's worst result during the same time period is 10-11 (since he missed one of the losses in 2022).

On what planet would Nicks not get sacked first?

Heard this morning that the tiges will rest Dusty vs the Crows.Will play his 300th on the G in home game.
That would be Gale pulling rank on Yze.

Last edited:
The Shockers are having a day out in Alice Springs.Big win and big top 4 scalp.A game they allmost certantly lose in Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back