Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

why don't they actually just have an announcer say who kicked the goal so everyone can cheer when his name goes up, isn't that what a normal sport does how do we not have this
I’m with Festerz, I’ll genuinely stop going, after sending 500 emails begging them to stop.

Bit surprised the cancel brigade havent come for rain ponchos yet. Single use sheet of plastic lol

I mean people really should just own a ****ing rain jacket at some point in their lives. You don't need them that much. They'll last 10 years+

But nah wear a bin bag like some human piece of garbage

Don't mind watching an
old fashioned wet weather game
occasionally.
Chance to see some decent tackling and the odd big hit.
Having said that I get the definite
impression that our former flakey half bank flanker would rather not be there. Can't get rid of the ball quick enough most times as he avoids contact.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mind watching an
old fashioned wet weather game
occasionally.
So long as the players understand that territory is what counts in these conditions. Ditch the handball game and just kick the bloody thing.

Looking at the Saints trying to finesse pin point string handballing at the stoppages with a slippery ball I'm not sure this has been the message Lyon has dished out at 3 quarter time. And taking that extra step to line up your body square with the place you are trying to kick it rather than across the body is the % game plan for wet conditions surely?

Basic tactical errors costing the Saints here.

St Kilda are a shit version of Adelaide. As soon as their pressure drops off, they have nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back