Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

A few weeks ago I watched 30 or 40 minutes of the 1994 state of origin game against the Vics.

This game reminds of that. Lots of play on at all cost, fast open footy and a lot of 1 on 1 contests and not much zoning or chipping the ball around.

I think I hate Keays more than any other player in the history of the game. Have you ever seen a bigger flog?
Sure.His a dick.

But would have him in my team.

Because he knows where the freakin goals are.

One thing I always notice from watching other teams play is that we have the potential to be the best team in the comp if we had a solid game plan and the players played with intent. F*ck me it’s frustrating.
Literally the point of the Sack Hinkley thread and campaign. We have been a coach short of a premiership for the best part of a decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few weeks ago I watched 30 or 40 minutes of the 1994 state of origin game against the Vics.

This game reminds of that. Lots of play on at all cost, fast open footy and a lot of 1 on 1 contests and not much zoning or chipping the ball around.
I believe it’s called Football, not to be confused with the crap 30 years later.

Anyone know why the feck Brian Taylor always addresses his comments to Richardson?

That was a good kick, wasn’t it Richo?

… It was BT.

That wasn’t 15 metres was it Richo?

… It wasn’t BT.

Does my bum look big in these pants Richo?

…. Not in my eyes BT.

Bloody annoying.

Last edited:
I'm loving it. If Essendon are a finals side this should be expected
Pafc66 "loving it" watching his crowboys lose
Meme Harold GIF by Aeromexico

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back