Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I’d check out the Norf board given their capitulation to the Cats in Hobart.

FMD what a deluded lot of tosspots. Apparently the big loss was due to too much wokeness at Arden Street and a coordinated plot by the AFL umpiring dept to destroy them as a club.

Every club has their share of deluded idiots of course but it seems to be a mandated requirement over there. A total lack of self awareness of just how bad their football dept is.

Trent Rivers is a gun. Petracca being injured has been a god send for him. He is now the best midfielder by a long way.

Thought I’d check out the Norf board given their capitulation to the Cats in Hobart.

FMD what a deluded lot of tosspots. Apparently the big loss was due to too much wokeness at Arden Street and a coordinated plot by the AFL umpiring dept to destroy them as a club.

Every club has their share of deluded idiots of course but it seems to be a mandated requirement over there. A total lack of self awareness of just how bad their football dept is.

Dare you to go over there and tell them how good Horne-Francis was last night. Enjoy your ban :D

Dare you to go over there and tell them how good Horne-Francis was last night. Enjoy your ban :D
I imagine a lifetime ban from the North Melbourne Board is a bit like being banned from ever visiting North Korea.

Oh No GIF by The Maury Show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their draw seems ridiculously easy
They were one of the foundation clubs of the VFL don't you know?

And with that comes certain undeniable privileges and rights in relation to their standing in the game that AFL House is bound to protect under their unwritten code.

Think of the AFL in US Mafia terms, where the 'foundation clubs' are the New York families that control 'the game' across the country. They will always get the biggest piece of the action and decide what tidbits are thrown to the interstate clubs to keep them compliant.

the sopranos smoking GIF

Last edited:
They were one of the foundation clubs of the VFL don't you know?

And with that comes certain undeniable privileges and rights in relation to their standing in the game that AFL House is bound to protect under their unwritten code.

Think of the AFL in US Mafia terms, where the 'foundation clubs' are the New York families that control 'the game' across the country. They will always get the biggest piece of the action and decide what tidbits are thrown to the interstate clubs to keep them compliant.

the sopranos smoking GIF
What about St Kilda lol

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back