Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think they have gone backwards. They have got 10-20 games into kids like Soligo, Fog, Thilthorpe, Michalenny, Nankervis, Bond, Dowling, Berry, Taylor, Cook and Borlase. Last year they were propped up by a SENSATIONAL year from Tex and Matt Crouch. Sure their results don’t read as they did last year, but progress ain’t linear.

Could see them all clicking next year with Tex gone and Crouch gone. Another top end talent or Oliver, add a senior bloke from GWS and push one of the above into the midfield mix, they tracking alright.

This is why good teams are able to blood kids in while winning games off the back of senior players. What we should be doing with Jackson, Lorenz and have done with Jones and Sinn.
Good post RT

I don’t think they have gone backwards. They have got 10-20 games into kids like Soligo, Fog, Thilthorpe, Michalenny, Nankervis, Bond, Dowling, Berry, Taylor, Cook and Borlase. Last year they were propped up by a SENSATIONAL year from Tex and Matt Crouch. Sure their results don’t read as they did last year, but progress ain’t linear.

Could see them all clicking next year with Tex gone and Crouch gone. Another top end talent or Oliver, add a senior bloke from GWS and push one of the above into the midfield mix, they tracking alright.

This is why good teams are able to blood kids in while winning games off the back of senior players. What we should be doing with Jackson, Lorenz and have done with Jones and Sinn.
But are their young players any good?

We are definitely better than the Crom and I will always take great pleasure in their suffering.

Lol you took great pleasure in their suffering when they were better than us :D

You Love It Workin Moms GIF by CBC

Me too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goes back to their birth in a court room Ford. Ha.

Ahh we hated them before they were born, as we would any Basheer-inspired Frankenstein creation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back