Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

They can’t make the 8 if Carlton just win..
Plotting The Simpsons GIF

With wins today to Bulldogs Hawks and the Blues looking good at ht.
Only Freo are a chance of a top 8 finals appearance..Its all on us again

It's extremely unlikely we will finish lower than 3rd. Would need over a hundred point total turnaround between us and Geelong combined.
Yes, but feasible. Geelong is playing WCE at GMHBA, and a 50 to 100 point win is not out of the question. Look at Bulldogs (96 point) win, Hawthorn (63 point) win and Carlton, early in third, is already 30 points over WCE. If we don’t show up against Freo who season will be dependant on beating us, a 30-50 point loss is possible. That gives you the turnaround.

After going ballistic at how unfair it was that Sydney got crowd support last week in one of his team's few trips of the year out of Melbourne, Collingwood coach Craig McRae is now talking up the 'noise of affirmation' and the home ground advantage they get from the MCG.

Funny that.

You sure? Carlton will be struggling to win today in Perth.
They have zero up forward.
78 v 23 at 3/4 time suggests yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was tossing up whether I should tip Carlton or West Coast, thought surely Carlton can’t **** this up? Then I remembered Schofield is coaching the Eagles, and as we know, In Schoey We Trust. If he somehow doesn’t get the full time gig, I wonder if he’d be interested in a return to a post-Hinkley Port Adelaide.
Yeah nah **** these useless campaigners

Yes, but feasible. Geelong is playing WCE at GMHBA, and a 50 to 100 point win is not out of the question. Look at Bulldogs (96 point) win, Hawthorn (63 point) win and Carlton, early in third, is already 30 points over WCE. If we don’t show up against Freo who season will be dependant on beating us, a 30-50 point loss is possible. That gives you the turnaround.
The fight West Coast are showing today they won’t get within 100 points of Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back