Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't watch the Crows 3rd qtr.
Some reports saying the men in green.Slaughtered the Crows,lol
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Nah the crows have been at their scragging, ******ing best, despite the free count they have gotten away with a lot.

Nah the crows have been at their scragging, ******ing best, despite the free count they have gotten away with a lot.

I couldn't believe it was 25-15 against them, they get away with so many infringements that get paid against us every time.

Even at the end, Keane tripped Daniher as he was about to kick for goal and crickets from the umpires.

These Brisbane fans would probably fit in well in sweet Virginia banjo country.
You realise that is exactly what Melbourne based supporters say about us? Collingwood and Hawthorn fans calling us hillbillies at finals long before Hinkley baiting or Never Tear Us Apart was a thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rankine ssshhing the crowd and losing, plus his suspension incoming, big night out.
I reckon players who have gone the shush have about a 10% win rate so far this year. The footy gods are swift and vengeful.

You realise it was in reference to the stupid John Denver song they sing yeah.
Well duh. Was dumb then was dumb now - regardless of what BS song they sing.

And if it gets up the nose of oppo supporters all the better is what those Brissie supporters would be thinking.

It's not singing a song or even the song choice thats bad, it's that the choose to play it after an individual kicks a goal. There's something so wrong and franchisey about it.
Agree. And as I keep saying, our social media team adopt it I'm not renewing my home game membership. It's cringy enough already with the Coles bs.

Agree. And as I keep saying, our social media team adopt it I'm not renewing my home game membership. It's cringy enough already with the Coles bs.
Sack Ken and we can have a stadium wide rendition of Gangham Style after every goal for all I care

Sack Ken and we can have a stadium wide rendition of Gangham Style after every goal for all I care

Queenslanders, the rednecks of Australia singing West Virginia, Mountain Mama is pretty apt was the point.. perhaps you'll twig at some point fester head.
Your right. It was another of your clever and subtle points that I missed.

fester head
Ouch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back