Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel for Nicks. He was handed the shittest gig in town give where they were list-wise and what had happened off-field.

He's had them up and about more than they should have been but will get the axe when a shiny new thing becomes available.

Over on the dark side I read a funny post.
Nicks is not good enough to tie Hinkley’s shoe laces because at least he can get Port to play finals 😂
Funny people these footy supporters.
-eN1Kh.gif

I actually didn’t think it was that bad 🤷‍♂️

He hit him on the chin hard enough to cut his own head open, behind the play!

If it was a contest for the ball I’d agree, but this was cheap as it gets.

lol at some of the comments saying that Starcevich had been scragging Rankine "all day long" and finally copped what he deserved. All 25 minutes long, going by that score box.
Yeah but if Butters gets the same treatment he has to find a way around breaking the tag.
These Crows supporters are morons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rankine's hit is yet another incident that has more wrong with it than Sam Powell-Pepper's preseason bump. So it should cop a heavier suspension.

It won't though.

I actually didn’t think it was that bad 🤷‍♂️
With you here Rick, taggers get away with belting blokes, grabbing and scragging our best players away from the footy. This is a bloke standing by up for himself while copping attention. If you’re bringing it defensively, you should expect a bit back.

However also agree he deserves a week for the outcome, as that is what the tribunal pin blokes for, outcome rather than action/intent.

The actual bump itself was fine IMO, the act would have been fine on the ball.

The context of it being off ball is the bad bit, combined with the concussion, should do him for a couple weeks.
And smashing him whilst he was looking atbthe ball off to the side.
Totally blindsided the poor bugger.
Has to bec4 weeks minimum.

Funny how times change eh once upon a time we had Byron the human missile Pickett leaving carnage at all corners which we loved and now a poxy little bump from Wankine that brushed a blokes chin has people frothing cheap shot!!

With you here Rick, taggers get away with belting blokes, grabbing and scragging our best players away from the footy. This is a bloke standing by up for himself while copping attention. If you’re bringing it defensively, you should expect a bit back.

However also agree he deserves a week for the outcome, as that is what the tribunal pin blokes for, outcome rather than action/intent.
Well I didn’t see JHf get protected by the umpires when the Dogs are trying to gang bang him on the ground! Seeing replay again, Rankine did follow through a bit hard but ahhh well

Funny how times change eh once upon a time we had Byron the human missile Pickett leaving carnage at all corners which we loved and now a poxy little bump from Wankine that brushed a blokes chin has people frothing cheap shot!!
That’s right the game is all pussafied ( I just made that word up).
That’s why every game seams boring, you need a bit of biff, pumps up the crowd and the players.
Plus it keeps your attention on the game waiting for the square up!

Witing for my car to come back from servicing with Five aa playing in the background and I hear Rowe demanding stronger action be taken against the Brisbane member who racially abused Izak Rankine on line. Demands that person have his photo shown on screens at the next Adelaide Oval home game and a life ban imposed.

Says racism is totally unacceptable and he's 'had enough'.

How's the hypocrisy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back