Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Razor Ray is fantastic. Has a sky high opinion of himself but somehow still manages to come across as an everyman. Much more relatable than the vast majority of AFL personalities.
The issue I have with Razor Ray is that AFL umpires shouldn't be "personalities".

Razor Ray is fantastic. Has a sky high opinion of himself but somehow still manages to come across as an everyman. Much more relatable than the vast majority of AFL personalities.
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

The annual flood of 'aw, yeah, nah, why didn't you'se dogs git Cold Chisel or AC/DC' comments has begun with the announcement that Katy Perry will perform at the AFL Grand Final.

I'd like it to be Psychedelic pr0n Crumpets, but that's just me.

The annual flood of 'aw, yeah, nah, why didn't you'se dogs git Cold Chisel or AC/DC' comments has begun with the announcement that Katy Perry will perform at the AFL Grand Final.
I genuinely feel sorry for all those people who only attend the AFL Grand Final for the half time entertainment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Razor is hilarious. Used to hate him until I saw a few interviews with him. He is very self aware. Would be a good commentator I reckon. I mean currently we have to listen to the likes of Shaun 'Squeaky' Burgoyne and Joel 'chronic CTE' Selwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back