Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Always has his eye on something else does Burgess I'm glad we didn't fall for his wanting to come 'home' rubbish again. He's obviously good at what he does it's just the commitment side of it he's never all in.
It's hard to compete with the money the EPL has.

It's hard to compete with the money the EPL has.
Yea it is, but it's also easy to not hire a bloke who gets homesick at 5 minute intervals then pisses off again.

The only time I've ever agreed with Koch on something was when he was asked about Burgo the last time he was available & flatly said not again.

Im not going to shy away from my protection of Bonner as I truly believe he was harshly delt with at our club & so called supporters. Like all of us we have our favorite players, not sure why I should be smashed for supporting any of our players and especially the one I like, this is what this platform is for, having an opinion. I will continue to follow him and show support when needed. Your immature comment again shows the lack of intelligence of most who comment on this site. Says alot more about you than me!

As for my new favorite at Port, well Frankey Evans when given a good opportunity goes well, his last 3 weeks have been solid. Happy? or are you going to slap me for this also?

what’s your criteria for favourite player?
Guessing it has something to do with their inability to grow a decent moustache

Awkward Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Maybe they can trade Stengle to the Crows for him.

Always has his eye on something else does Burgess I'm glad we didn't fall for his wanting to come 'home' rubbish again. He's obviously good at what he does it's just the commitment side of it he's never all in.
I think he's all in wherever he is for the time that he is there. If you can manage to jag him for a season or 2 and get a flag out of it as Melbourne did, then happy days. Melbourne obviously had the talent, Adelaide were decent last year but never really had the cattle to go all the way. If he would be keen on coming back in a couple of years again and we looked like we could still challenge with our list then I'd be keen even if it is short term.

I think he's all in wherever he is for the time that he is there. If you can manage to jag him for a season or 2 and get a flag out of it as Melbourne did, then happy days. Melbourne obviously had the talent, Adelaide were decent last year but never really had the cattle to go all the way. If he would be keen on coming back in a couple of years again and we looked like we could still challenge with our list then I'd be keen even if it is short term.
He's never working at Port again, Melbourne were just lucky with timing.

Even more bizarre than the AFL scheduling WCE vs SUNS tonight, overlapping the Dogs vs Dees game, is that there is also an NRL game on in Perth tonight (Flippers vs Chooks) at the same time. I don't know if the NRL fart around with their fixturing like the AFL does for the latter half of the season, but I'm guessing the AFL might've known about this when they decided to put the Weagles game on the Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back