Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not saying that nothing wrong happened at that club, but to include that sort of thing does muddy the waters a bit.
Even as someone mostly on Cyril's side, I agree with this. If you want people to listen to you, you're better off sticking to your stronger points than just throwing every bit of mud at the wall and seeing what sticks.

The worst part was Jeff Kennett making apparently deeply offensive comments to Cyril's partner because of her ripped designer jeans. This was the straw that broke the camel's back.
What old man hasn't had a dig at young person's ripped jeans before?

I'm not saying that nothing wrong happened at that club, but to include that sort of thing does muddy the waters a bit.
Should be going after him for his golliwog collection. How that's acceptable in this day and age I'll never know.

Clarko is off the charts with this stuff it's one thing if you were telling a 17,18 or 19 year old to be careful you don't get one past the keeper, but wtf is wrong with well paid 22 year olds knocking up the missus?

Saints fans 'blowing up social media' at suggestions their club has been in talks with Tarryn Thomas...

Humphrey wasn't known for being black. He was known for not speaking and not wearing pants. Hence Hoff getting the same nickname. (I assume because he was quiet, not because he didn't wear pants)
Humphrey B Bear was also not black.

Edit: as VineValerian has already pointed out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I spotted him in Linear Park the other day

-GYVoxEw5Na2b1tPoUGvFB13lOpCgYhy7gLXMvDZIdA2-SYiNLBqJ4A5TIymlI7LRUsbEo7YpQ=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

jfc can we have a rule of unique profile pics, making it very hard quick scrolling through threads to not think schulz/bomber et al. are having epic monologue rants

1723081065452.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back