Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Epic

Crows players, coaches and fans are now eating themselves from the inside out over this flog
If only Josh had put as much time into his on field performance as he does to vaudeville and eyebrow shaping.

Him being dropped is Nicks telling him to 'grow the feck up' is my take.

There it is, SEVEN News is reporting that the Adelaide Crows have dropped Josh Rachele following his pre match comments about toothless Port supporters and his taunting of the Port fans in Showdown LVI. We will have to wait and see if it is true but if it is well done to the Crows. Rachele's comments and his taunting of the Port Crowd went a long way to setting the scene for an ugly Showdown. Some of our supporters probably need pulling into line as well but this time around the Crows have got it right.

As usual Tim Watson has it absolutely wrong and maybe Rachele has played his last game for Adelaide? If like Watson Rachele feels he has been 'hung out to dry' by Adelaide he may walk.

There it is, SEVEN News is reporting that the Adelaide Crows have dropped Josh Rachele following his pre match comments about toothless Port supporters and his taunting of the Port fans in Showdown LVI. We will have to wait and see if it is true but if it is well done to the Crows. Rachele's comments and his taunting of the Port Crowd went a long way to setting the scene for an ugly Showdown. Some of our supporters probably need pulling into line as well but this time around the Crows have got it right.

As usual Tim Watson has it absolutely wrong and maybe Rachele has played his last game for Adelaide? If like Watson Rachele feels he has been 'hung out to dry' by Adelaide he may walk.

Pretty funny on the Crows board.
They want to dump a ton of horse shyt outside the club and want Nicks shot into the sun.
He’s kicked 10 in the last 5 games,he’s not there worst by a long shot.
Looks like South Australia is not a happy footy state as both teams want there coaches gone.
I’d say it’s lucky for Nicks there playing in Sydney this week as he’d be a good chance to get the Hinkley Boo.

I would be surprised if Rachele is at the Crows next year.

As much as I would love to take him, turn him into a star and rub it up the Crows, you know they will demand 10 first rnd picks from us + Rozzee, Butter and JHF... but probably a 3rd rnd from any other club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I would love to take him, turn him into a star and rub it up the Crows, you know they will demand 10 first rnd picks from us + Rozzee, Butter and JHF... but probably a 3rd rnd from any other club.

It would be such a Josh Rachele thing to do and ask a trade from them to us.

Next year Showdown would be insane. Crows supporters would bring in signs like this to the AO… IMG_0659.JPG

Not sure that our supporters did anything wrong tbh.

Rachele is more likely to opt to return to Victoria. Given his pre match comments and match time antics we probably have a few supporters who would volunteer to remove his teeth for him. ;)

Not sure that our supporters did anything wrong tbh.

Not sure of that. From all reports one or two of our number got carried away in the heat of the moment but I was not there so I have only the media reports to go by. Apparently there were a handful of supporters who chose to boo Rankine as he left the ground and one of our supporters did get into an altercation with a Crows player after the game. This is not a huge proportion of the Port faithful but these things did happen and we should not walk away from them.

Last edited:
Good old VFL... in this article, for Brisbane let's include Fitzroy players...
For Port only include players since 1997 no SANFL 🤣🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240822_110334_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20240822_110334_AFL.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 18
Rachele is more likely to opt to return to Victoria. Given his pre match comments and match time antics we probably have a few supporters who would volunteer to remove his teeth for him. ;)
It's interesting that he plays without a mouth guard. He's playing with fire there, his comment will probably come back to bite him in the future (though he'd have to put his head over the ball first)

11 goals in past 6 games, that'd take Jed 50 games
This may shock you because I know I've hidden it well, but I'm actually not young Jed's biggest fan either

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back