Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

It's interesting that he plays without a mouth guard. He's playing with fire there, his comment will probably come back to bite him in the future (though he'd have to put his head over the ball first)

That is a very interesting point and you are right as he is flirting with danger. If Rachele does suffer permanent damage he will probably sue the AFL for not making him wear a mouth guard! It is always someone else's fault - seems to be the way things go these days.

In all honesty I reckon that's a disgrace? Dropped for 'saying something'.... when did Koch start working there?
He's not getting dropped for talking shit. He's getting dropped for not backing up the shit he was talking.

Wasn’t there some rule going back that Players couldn’t over react with the crowd and if they did there was a fine?
Yes, it's why Willie Rioli has been sent a please explain for flipping the bird in the vague direction of the crowd.

But Matt Crouch actually making physical contact with an opposition supporter? Nothing to see here...

I would be surprised if Rachele is at the Crows next year.

As much as I would love to take him, turn him into a star and rub it up the Crows, you know they will demand 10 first rnd picks from us + Rozzee, Butter and JHF... but probably a 3rd rnd from any other club.
Watching him troll the Crowd at a Showdown would be hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he continues the goal celebrations at his new club.
See if they see the funny side when he's simulating knitting to their crowd.

Hawthorn should pick him up to play alongside jack ginnivan. Would be a pisser. I reckon Mitchell would go for it too.

There it is, SEVEN News is reporting that the Adelaide Crows have dropped Josh Rachele following his pre match comments about toothless Port supporters and his taunting of the Port fans in Showdown LVI. We will have to wait and see if it is true but if it is well done to the Crows. Rachele's comments and his taunting of the Port Crowd went a long way to setting the scene for an ugly Showdown. Some of our supporters probably need pulling into line as well but this time around the Crows have got it right.

As usual Tim Watson has it absolutely wrong and maybe Rachele has played his last game for Adelaide? If like Watson Rachele feels he has been 'hung out to dry' by Adelaide he may walk.

It’s not well done it’s madness.
It’s like dropping Rioli but keeping McEntee in the team (Murphy).
We’d riot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back