Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

put the kid in the right environment with some solid leadership and nobody putting up with his BS and getting him to pull his head in, and he's worth a shot. He's still young enough to not be a dick for the rest of his life. Not to mention he is probably massively frustrated right now.

Last edited:

Radar, Jerker, Thommo, Tex, Rat, Smithers, Fog, ROB, Gooch, Rash.

When that fails just put y on the end - Sloaney, Nicksy etc.

They're all just good boys those Crows.
I guess because they're mostly Rories and Rileys they have to be inventive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some AFL players are such sooks, i hope its not true that people such as josh rachele and jack lukoshious are wanting to leave due to getting dropped. thats life you sooks, grow up.

Some AFL players are such sooks, i hope its not true that people such as josh rachele and jack lukoshious are wanting to leave due to getting dropped. thats life you sooks, grow up.
Different generation now, wouldn’t have got a game years ago with his soft approach.
It’s very much a bruise free game now that’s why it’s easy to be soft and get away with it.

Radar, Jerker, Thommo, Tex, Rat, Smithers, Fog, ROB, Gooch, Rash.

When that fails just put y on the end - Sloaney, Nicksy etc.

They're all just good boys those Crows.
Why the **** are they such a stupid hateable club with endless punchable heads. Dumb Guernsey, dumb tri colours, dumb song. Who wakes up in the morning proud that they go for those morons. Clowns.

Last edited:
Depends why you’re dropped.

Rachelle doesn’t deserve dropping for his footy output.

2 disposals in Q3 - 60m gained
2 disposals in Q3 - 3m lost

Pretty bad with the game on the line after riling up the crowd.

Their whole team stink.

He’s still one of their best. Would be like us dropping Rioli or Bergman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back