Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

I think some will pay the price at AFC. They keep the wolves at bay for months, and I don’t see them keeping the wolves at bay any longer. I think Nicks gets sacked at season's end, and next Showdown, I wouldn’t be surprised if both clubs, us and them, had new coaches.
My money would be on the Crows having a new coach before us.

I think some will pay the price at AFC. They've been keeping the wolves at bay for months; arguably Crows supporters will say he should have been sacked after the Richmond game. The way they handle the Rachele situation, Keane being disillusioned to the point where he wants to leave the club, the divide in the playing group and division through the whole club. I don’t see them keeping the wolves at bay any longer. I think Nicks gets sacked at season's end, and next Showdown, I wouldn’t be surprised if both clubs, us and them, had new coaches.

You'd think that those responsible for extending Nicks prematurely would be under some pressure too.

Who goes?

Mark Ricciuto 2014-
Rod Jameson 2015-
Linda Fellows 2015-
Kate Ellis 2017-
Richard Fennell 2017-
John Olsen 2020-
Warren Randall 2020-
Shanti Berggren 2021-
Stephen Roche 2021-
Graeme Goodings 2022-

You'd think that those responsible for extending Nicks prematurely would be under some pressure too.

Who goes?

Mark Ricciuto 2014-
Rod Jameson 2015-
Linda Fellows 2015-
Kate Ellis 2017-
Richard Fennell 2017-
John Olsen 2020-
Warren Randall 2020-
Shanti Berggren 2021-
Stephen Roche 2021-
Graeme Goodings 2022-
That second name , Rod Jameson.
I used to live next door to his mother, talked to him when he used to visit.
Absolute Boofhead with tickets on himself.
Perfect for the Crows board.

Tonight's game would be the perfect setup if wildcard weekend was a thing. Instead it's a dead rubber. Just saying ...
There is always going to be dead rubbers. If we had the 9-10 wildcard system, eventually will be games between 13 and 14th that wouldn't be dead rubbers if we had a wildcard system from 9-12 or something stupid like that. The league has enough mediocrity as it is. Leave it alone.

There is always going to be dead rubbers. If we had the 9-10 wildcard system, eventually will be games between 13 and 14th that wouldn't be dead rubbers if we had a wildcard system from 9-12 or something stupid like that. The league has enough mediocrity as it is. Leave it alone.

Enjoy your dead rubber :thumbsu:

Rachelle was probably dropped for a combination of reasons, one for his lack of discipline for carrying on like an absolute dickhead with the teeth BS, and the other for squibbing at least one crucial contest when the game was still on the line.

He does have talent but it would be no great surprise if the tingles have had enough and he will be used as trade bait to get them eg Lukosius, but given he is so far up himself a coach like Hardwicke may not be interested.
Maybe that want him to consider his options (ask for a trade)

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who goes?

Mark Ricciuto 2014-
Rod Jameson 2015-
Linda Fellows 2015-
Kate Ellis 2017-
Richard Fennell 2017-
John Olsen 2020-
Warren Randall 2020-
Shanti Berggren 2021-
Stephen Roche 2021-
Graeme Goodings 2022-
Who would have thought 2 of them related to the w***ers on the 5AA breakfast show.

A pay dispute between Tasmanian electrical workers and TasNetworks could throw tomorrow’s Hawthorn v North Melbourne fixture at York Park into disarray, with just over 24 hours to go before the scheduled first bounce in Launceston.
As first reported by ABC’s Chris Rowbottom, uncertainty now surrounds the fixture due to an ongoing pay dispute between the two aforementioned parties, which could force the AFL to make a “last resort” change of venue – or at the very least, an earlier start time.
Fox Sports’ Drew Jones has since provided an update on the fixture reshuffle, reporting that the league is set to maintain the same venue in Launceston, but with a changed in start time from 4:40pm to 12:30pm local time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back