Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Need finbarr to do another hit and run on his pushbike and finish the job he started when he murdered KG's wife all those years ago

I think KG might be on a mobility scooter these days (hence the the 'Kia Cup Entry'), so this job may be a bit trickier for finbarr

On the Rachele thing, it's strange how much the supporters are right behind him and think what he did during and leading upto the game was fantastic, meanwhile melting about the club dropping him and disciplining him.

His actions and behavior to me come across like an absolute culture killer, and the club & Nicks are absolutely doing the right thing in attempting to set and maintain strong standards and values.

The fans have really loss the plot.

They are an odd bunch to say the least.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nicks was always a bizarre choice. Seemed like a desperate move at the time and still looks that way now.
The guy is so uninspiring and I don't know how anyone could stand to listen to those strained vocal chords day in, day out.

I think they knew they were bottoming out so they got someone like Nicks to keep the seat warm and cop the brunt of a few years worth of poor performances.

But he's starting to become like Hinkley in the sense that he's overstayed his welcome. But "who are you going to get?" is actually a fair statement about the Crows.

On the Rachele thing, it's strange how much the supporters are right behind him and think what he did during and leading upto the game was fantastic, meanwhile melting about the club dropping him and disciplining him.

His actions and behavior to me come across like an absolute culture killer, and the club & Nicks are absolutely doing the right thing in attempting to set and maintain strong standards and values.

My main issue is aimed at the crows why drop him now if they didn’t like the culture stuff and comments prior to the game why didn’t they address it then

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's not a culture killer.

That is their culture.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My main issue is aimed at the crows why drop him now if they didn’t like the culture stuff and comments prior to the game why didn’t they address it then

I'm assuming a bit had to do with the celebrations during the game and maybe following on with it?

Listening to SEN drive home they seemed to indicate this isn't his first offense within the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've put players on a pedestal since Modra. The individual really is bigger than the "club."

They win the game, they don't drop him.

That’s says a lot about everything that is wrong down there, in all serious they need to save their $$$ from thebarton and spend it in a culture program, how many players have they lost thru this of the years, they are very entitled group, I previously had worked with both clubs and would go into changes rooms all the port guys for the lowest of the list to the Tredreas promised etc would say hi how are you even stop for a chat, but when I was at the crows they looked straight past you like you were a ghost

That’s says a lot about everything that is wrong down there, in all serious they need to save their $$$ from thebarton and spend it in a culture program, how many players have they lost thru this of the years, they are very entitled group, I previously had worked with both clubs and would go into changes rooms all the port guys for the lowest of the list to the Tredreas promised etc would say hi how are you even stop for a chat, but when I was at the crows they looked straight past you like you were a ghost

Should've left your Port cap in your car m8.

Interesting how Nicks basically suggesting there have been ongoing attitude issues.

Forget alleged serial killers, people struggling with their finances, and child protective services turning vulnerable families away: The Advertiser have far more important matters to run with as their feature!

View attachment 2088764

And in case that wasn't enough, there was a fourth article below all of that:

View attachment 2088766

What's a Paul Starick?

Nicks was always a bizarre choice. Seemed like a desperate move at the time and still looks that way now.
The guy is so uninspiring and I don't know how anyone could stand to listen to those strained vocal chords day in, day out.
He was the perfect choice for them, due to the fact that he has no hair to pull out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back