Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see the franchise wrap up their season as the losers that they are 🤣🤣🤣

Collectively they're a pack of has beens and never were but in deference to Nicks he's a better coach than Sprinkles.

His output from a lot less is greater than ours. If we grabbed him end of '17 we'd have at least 1 more cup by now.

I love how Adelaide for the past couple of years dangle hope out in front of the customers.
They pinch a few good wins, smash a decent team or two. Get everybody's hopes up and then fall short.
Classic.
The best 15th placed side EVER according to Gerald Healy.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He was a miserable piece of work, bent, skewed and a laughable cheating idiotic chump. A stooge for the Adelaide Club.
He always hated Port even when he was an umpire.
Reported Eric Freeman for calling him a Peanut causing him to miss the Grand Final.
Wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He always hated Port even when he was an umpire.
Reported Eric Freeman for calling him a Peanut causing him to miss the Grand Final.
Wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.
It was before my time, but I heard that soon after he was sharing a hotel room with Eric during a cricket tour to NZ.

Brisbane Donuts last qtr they’ve kicked 3-10 total in there last 3 games in final qtrs.
Well we all know Dogs v Hawks will be the match of the century, spoken daily on SEN and fox, which team will win the premiership.

My niece's husband told me about this Useless AFL Stats post he saw on Monday.

Now Rowell is a hard nut bastard so I was surprised, but not by Nick Daicos' stat. That's a bloody lot of games before your first contested mark.

The best 15th placed side EVER according to Gerald Healy.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Through the commentary last night
  • at least 15 Crows have had good seasons (does that mean that 30 of their squad didn’t?)
  • Curtin is going to be Patrick Cripps
  • Crows lost 7 games by under 15 pts and a draw. Unlucky, not far off it. (They did win 3 by similar margins as well, but who’s counting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back