Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Some dick on 5AA last night from Hectorville rang in.
Reckons he’s heard a rumor that Port will offer Tex a one year deal.
They laughed at this guy, sounded as thick as a brick.
While I don’t like Walker, it would be worth it for me just to see the mental flip from crows supporters towards him and the tarnishing of his legacy in the eyes of half of the state.

While I don’t like Walker, it would be worth it for me just to see the mental flip from crows supporters towards him and the tarnishing of his legacy in the eyes of half of the state.
No it wouldn’t, I don’t want him anywhere near our club in any capacity.

Some dick on 5AA last night from Hectorville rang in.
Reckons he’s heard a rumor that Port will offer Tex a one year deal.
They laughed at this guy, sounded as thick as a brick.
Better drop all our indigenous players from the side then!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m in Perth now but Hectorville used to be considered a good suburb Real estate wise.
This guy was just tosser
Big drug problem throughout the suburb these days, hot spot for local council resources in terms of picking up paraphernalia on Ovals and in Playgrounds.

AA Sqaud comes out tomorow. We think all of houston, JHF and Butters make the 44 man sqaud? Aliir sneaky chance.
Yes to the three, Aliir early was good and last month been good, don’t think he will get a look in though.

How many games does Liam Jones get for that tackle?

David King is back to defending head knocks

Bloke literally cuddled Gaff and served as an instant character witness after the retiring Eagle was responsible for the worst incidence of onfield violence in 30 years.

Also dished out a shocking front-on bump to Nigel Smart in the 1998 Grand Final, when Smart had his head down over the ball (and still suffers neck issues to this day).

I generally like his wider analysis, and he’s one of the few Ken-truthers in the media — but when it comes to his self-appointed status as ‘protect the head’ czar, it’s akin to Ted Bundy leading a ‘take back the night’ march.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back