Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

CHstPZ5VAAAcqSi.jpg

Spoke to a guy based in Melbourne today and he was telling me how dumb it is that Port wont have to travel for a few weeks if we win.

Dude, most of your teams in your city travel once a ****ing month. We are coming of a trip to WA as well. They have absolutely no understanding of how good they have it.
Sounds like Chris Scott's mega whinge about SA teams getting an unfair advantage during Gather Round.

maybe he's just an athlete who expects the club he's playing for to have their shit together and is sick of all the scandals affecting the club and personal mismanagement of his injury was the icing on the cake.
He would have died without the 2 AM emergency blood tranfusion with his family asking where were the Dee officials looking after him.

FORMER No.2 draft pick Josh Schache has been delisted by Melbourne, with fellow tall Kyah Farris-White also not getting a new deal for next season.
Schache was drafted by Brisbane with the No.2 pick in 2015 and played 27 games in two years at the Lions before being traded to the Western Bulldogs.After 45 games in five seasons at the Dogs, he moved to the Demons at the end of 2022 in exchange for a future fourth-round selection. The 27-year-old played just four AFL games for the Demons to go with 27 at VFL level with Casey.

FORMER No.2 draft pick Josh Schache has been delisted by Melbourne, with fellow tall Kyah Farris-White also not getting a new deal for next season.
Schache was drafted by Brisbane with the No.2 pick in 2015 and played 27 games in two years at the Lions before being traded to the Western Bulldogs.After 45 games in five seasons at the Dogs, he moved to the Demons at the end of 2022 in exchange for a future fourth-round selection. The 27-year-old played just four AFL games for the Demons to go with 27 at VFL level with Casey.

Didn't he rip us a new one once? I feel like it was the prelim lol. Talk about spuds who tear us apart

Didn't he rip us a new one once? I feel like it was the prelim lol. Talk about spuds who tear us apart

10 & 1 with a goal assist on 9/11 (2021).

Has kicked 6 goals in 12 games across three seasons since.

Take about double ups, the Suns played the bottom 3 sides twice this year.
That’s 6 walk up games, what a disappointment of a team.
When even Gary Ablett can't help you reach finals, you're a bit of a basket case.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coaches votes Top 21 before they went in-camera after RD 22 was completed. Its dominated by mid fielders -20 mids and 1 ruck Gawn.

I have bolded the 17 who made the 44 man AA Squad

VotesPlayerClub
102Isaac HeeneySYD
99Nick DaicosCOLL
99Caleb SerongFRE
95Patrick CrippsCARL
89Lachie NealeBL
84Marcus BontempelliWB
78Errol GuldenSYD
76Zach MerrettESS
75Adam TreloarWB
74Chad WarnerSYD
66Jason Horne-FrancisPORT
65Noah AndersonGCFC
63Zak ButtersPORT
63Luke Davies-UniackeNMFC
63Matt RowellGCFC
62Andrew BrayshawFRE
61Sam WalshCARL
60Hayden YoungFRE
56Max GawnMELB
55Max HolmesGEEL
55Hugh McCluggageBL

Not in Top 21 voting by coaches. They are as bad as umpires at favouring midfielders, 16 mids + Gawn in their top 21 made the AA squad. Missing out of coaches top 21 votes were;

KPD's
Andrews, Weitering, Collins, Sicily, McGovern

Small-Med defenders
Zorko, Ryan, Clark, Whitefield, Sheezel, Houston, Sinclair, Blakey, Bale,

Midfielders
D'ambrosio

Rucks
Cameron, Xerri

Small-Med Forwards
Rayner, Daniels, Stengle, Moore

KPF's
Daniher, Curnow, McKay, Cameron, Hogan, Waterman

Petracca sounds like a sook. Well past his best.
Looking forward to hearing your stoic reaction to nearly dying and needing life-saving abdomen surgery with no anaesthetic because of your employer's medical negligence. You'd be back and ready for another day of work the next day I'm sure.

Last edited:
Petracca being sent back on the oval when obviously in agony was one of the worst things I've seen in football.

Nothing to see here says the AFL.

Petracca being sent back on the oval when obviously in agony was one of the worst things I've seen in football.

Nothing to see here says the AFL.
$100,000 fine for Aliir though. Can't recall any reports that Aliir was in a critical condition that night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back