Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks have so many of the weapons that we struggle with. Their speed, their possession footy, their pressure, their small forwards, intercept markers.

What's the record for the worst 5 game stretch of finals games, because we will give it a heck of a shake.
History in the making.......

is anyone actually embarrassed that Hinkley has coached this long? like when you really think about it all the different coaches that have been sacked this flop has survived every year. he’s achieved **** all for this group 😂
Like I said he has NO shame
I'd sack myself if I were ken. So embarrassing

I'm almost positive he's at West Coast next year

The entire club is full of enablers. How do they sack each other?
Koch, Ransom, Cardone, Cassisi, Davies, Richardson, Osborne, Restas ...

Remove the very few that enable the other enablers, tolerate those who might still be useful under a functional regime. At the very least Koch and Ken must go, that requires splitting the comfortable internal clique. I’m not fully sold on Richo being part of the “Axis of Mediocrity” as I feel he’s a bit downstream of the actual “direction” of the catastrophe we’ve been enduring.

I saw Jack Ginnivan at a laundrymat inside Moorabbin train station in January. He was with a friend. I looked unknowingly in his direction and we suddenly locked eyes for a couple seconds then smiled and nodded at each other. I hope he didn't think I was staring at him because he plays footy. Should I call Channel 7 or has too much time passed for this to make the news?

Did you buy?

just another wasteful year, don’t brother showing up next week.

housten was our best when we played hawks and he’s out.

we’re not winning

Of course it's Luke Breust's 300th next week🤦

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just another wasteful year, don’t brother showing up next week.

housten was our best when we played hawks and he’s out.

we’re not winning
The first quarter earlier this year against Hawthorn was one of the most one sided quarters I have witnessed the inside 50’s were 17 to 3 their way we literally couldn’t get the ball off them.
We are ****ed next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back