Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS will win this easy.

Fagan looks miserable - not just disappointed

I wonder if the whole Hawthorn racism legal saga is taking a toll on his mental health

Never been to the Giants home ground but it looks a lot like the Suns home in terms of crowd, facilities and atmosphere.

Reminds me of the fireworks displays each night at Wayville during the show. You know where they get the kids to cheer on the colours of the skyrockets going highest.

Go Orange!

Went to engie this year, as I was given free tickets to the suns / gws game and thought I would check it out.

Venue was nearly empty and it struck me that if it was even 3/4s full it would be a nightmare to travel around the stadium.

GWS have done a good job building a strong team, they do well off the field in their social media. It looks like they've done a lot right forming a good club.
But nobody cares. It's not their fault but it's still a final in a half empty quiet stadium. Compare that to last night. I hate how the AFLs KPIs are grow the $ rather than put footy where people want it

GWS have done a good job building a strong team, they do well off the field in their social media. It looks like they've done a lot right forming a good club.
But nobody cares. It's not their fault but it's still a final in a half empty quiet stadium. Compare that to last night. I hate how the AFLs KPIs are grow the $ rather than put footy where people want it
If they already don't do this, then similar to how Hawthorn / Norf play 50% of their home games in Tassie GWS should play half their home games in Canberra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have missed most of this game.

Just turned on and it looks pretty much all one way. Did the Lions misses hurt early, or has GWS just always been on top?
GWS always on top

I have missed most of this game.

Just turned on and it looks pretty much all one way. Did the Lions misses hurt early, or has GWS just always been on top?
GWS on top whole game, but Lions did miss a fair few in a row in the 2nd.

This is ontop of GWS losing Cognelio at the end of the 1st

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back