Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we will be riding high after Friday and playing away is a great thing. Get on the road to a non Vic club is actually a good thing.

We upset the VFL on Friday.
I just wish that we have someone just leak all communication, meeting minutes and other info about the inside dealings of the AFL. Somehow would not put it past them to talk about how much of a failure this year is for them now that all Vic ‘big’ clubs are out of finals.

Consider 10 Vic sides makes the historical VFL relevant, chop it down to 6 and the historic VFl loses its relevance to the true national comp

You just cannot contain future SANFL Hall of Famer & Legend Liam McBean

With Taberner (125 games) and Ethan Hughes (107 games) retiring, it's a good reminder that Fremantle has the worst collection of 100 game players in the AFL

Notable members include Clancee Pearce, Cam Sutcliffe, Tendai Mzungu and Lee Spurr
Oh Ethan Hughes is retiring? Hughesy going is a massive loss. I remember that massive mark he took back in the day. Champion player and bloke.

(seriously though is this a made up name?)

With Taberner (125 games) and Ethan Hughes (107 games) retiring, it's a good reminder that Fremantle has the worst collection of 100 game players in the AFL

Notable members include Clancee Pearce, Cam Sutcliffe, Tendai Mzungu and Lee Spurr

Just watch Freo laugh when Sutcliffe Jnr is a pick 1 FS prospect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda at some stage will have to learn that they can throw around as much money as they like, no one wants to play for a shit minnow club with no supporters.
The thought of Essendon losing their best player and captain while contracted to a club like St Kilda really tickles me though

But how Daniher got to have that first kick at goal from the sideline in the first place is an important part of the context.

The deliberate call?

Wasn’t there a non-called throw a few seconds before?

The deliberate call?

Wasn’t there a non-called throw a few seconds before?

I think this is why they paid deliberate. Knew they missed the obvious as dogs balls throw so made up for it with the deliberate.

That was a shocking non call.

All in all, the umpiring standard was a bit average again across both games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back