Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

I want Brisbane to win it the thought Geelong or Sydney winning the flag is nauseating.

I fear it will come from the two clubs with the best coaches & assorted leg ups though.. equalisation lol

I hope one of them win it. So many leg ups and yet we beat both of them this year (and last year and in 2021 and in 2020). They're great clubs, it's not their fault we can't get our shit together when it matters.

I want Brisbane to win it the thought Geelong or Sydney winning the flag is nauseating.

I fear it will come from the two clubs with the best coaches & assorted leg ups though.. equalisation lol
Brisbane V Sydney grandfinal will be funny as the AFL market it as two VFL teams returning home trying to reclaim their past.

Brissy Fagan winning would probably have our board think that preserving a little bit longer with Ken Hinkley would pay off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope one of them win it. So many leg ups and yet we beat both of them this year (and last year and in 2021 and in 2020). They're great clubs, it's not their fault we can't get our shit together when it matters.
Of course they do because they have smart people that know how to manage seasons, minor round fist pumps are for losers who just don't have the minerals for it.

I don’t mind Sydney winning it, not overly keen on Brisbane, but would take either over Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back