Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Dudes more keen for the weather. Looking at their list he might be right.

Well he didn't say 'youse'....

Port really is at a pivotal juncture here.

We really need a fresh younger voice - watching that vid gives you some hope for the future at least, new beginnings,and to think, Hinkley won't walk because he's a selfish prick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interim coaches being hired as senior coaches probably don't have the greatest record but i reckon Richmond stuffed up by not hiring McQualter. I reckon he would've been better than Yze. And should do a decent job at West Coast, i'm spewing they didn't go for Hinkley but it was the right call.

Was Schofield never in the frame?

Interim coaches being hired as senior coaches probably don't have the greatest record but i reckon Richmond stuffed up by not hiring McQualter. I reckon he would've been better than Yze. And should do a decent job at West Coast, i'm spewing they didn't go for Hinkley but it was the right call.

Was Schofield never in the frame?
Yes but not there (wink)

I'm struggling to make sense of West Coast burning 3 first rounders on Bolton and Baker, given their list profile and likelihood of contending any time soon.

Well done in choosing McQualter, but has there list manager gone bat shit crazy?

Surely Bolton to Freo makes a lot more sense for everyone.

Baker for pick 13, wtf? Many in the media are saying that port should get similar for Houston, wow.

Last edited:
After Collingwood coach Craig McRae confirmed his club wouldn’t pursue Jake Stringer, Ralph revealed on Saturday that call had been made after “deep background checks”. “Now, the Pies are ice cold on Jake Stringer,” he told Fox Footy. “Why? Well, they did some deep background checks on him, and they really like him as a character, but they weren’t thrilled with the company that he keeps.

Muslims ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back