Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Waspy needs to be stripped of his Port Fantasy league badges.

:D
Can we just let me be weird until the real Port resurfaces. I’m allowed to rebel against the cult and I honestly can’t believe how many in here seemingly just shrug shoulders and accept it and think having a sook in here is enough. IT IS NOT ENOUGH

There's a real Grand Final on tonight.
It was a shocker. Boring as batshit.

And the commentary was every bit as bad as the BS we put up with via the Channel7 AFL stuff. Which reminds me...RIP Richie Benaud

I preferred Port under Primus. Bandwagon the wrong word. Strongly principled. Cannot stand Koch or
Hinkley and neither do you but you keep bitching about it instead of actually doing something about it. You are what I would describe as loyal yet weak. A lemming.

Cancelled my membership after the 2021 prelim dickwad, learn some facts before running your mouth

You’re just embarrassing yourself at this point.

It was a shocker. Boring as batshit.

And the commentary was every bit as bad as the BS we put up with via the Channel7 AFL stuff. Which reminds me...RIP Richie Benaud

It wasn't a game full of highlights it happens we sit through boring as batshit AFL games as well, but I've quite enjoyed some NRL games & Origin in the last few years you grumpy old man.

It wasn't a game full of highlights it happens we sit through boring as batshit AFL games as well, but I've quite enjoyed some NRL games & Origin in the last few years you grumpy old man.
This forum is full of disillusioned grumpy rude wallies including myself. The port hierarchy has turned the fan base on itself.

Fwiw my disdain for port and the VFL has led to me watching NRL a bit more. I reckon Origin is the peak of any domestic sporting competition in this country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be time to update your signature, scotty13...

POWERFUL MIDFIELD
Cornes - 31yrs, 276gms.....................Monfries - 27yrs, 179gms.....................Westhoff - 27yrs, 142gms
White - 27yrs, 113gms.....................Gray - 26yrs, 98gms.....................
Boak - 25yrs, 139gms
Ebert - 24yrs, 130gms.....................Broadbent - 23yrs, 87gms.....................Hartlett - 23yrs, 75gms
Polec - 21yrs, 24gms.....................Wingard - 20yrs 50gms.....................Wines - 19yrs, 32gms
DOMINATION IS ON ITS WAY!
I have tried... but Bigfooty now won't let me have a long signature unless I go premium... so I stand by our domination! 🤣🤣

Jack Graham will join West Coast as an unrestricted free agent. The dual premiership player informed Richmond of his decision this afternoon.

Jack Darling has joined North Melbourne officially. The Eagles receive pick 67

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back