Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerLil last seen heading towards the Nullarbor.

porsche-fast-car.gif

I don’t understand

“West Coast remain locked in negotiations with Richmond for Baker, as their pick 3 continues to be looked at as a potential starting point for a trade.”

I tried to track down our report and it's locked behind a hefty price tag.

Found on an old source on our club website that said our brand evaluation in 2013 was $17.8 million.

Here's the report in full

So why can I only find 2013 and 2024?

Alright tax dodgers what am I missing out on this pick swap trade between Richmond and Brisbane?

Does the Brisbane and Carlton pick swap 45 minutes later tie in with this?

Why are Richmond giving away 792 pts to Brisbane which is the equivalent of pick 24?? Surely the wont bid on Levi Ashcroft and make them use 300 points on that move. That just wouldn't make sense.

Is there another side deal being worked on involving Brisbane and Richmond - mega deal style??

Does pick 20 unlock something for Richmond that Rd 2 picks 32+42 + other 2 picks wouldn't have with another club?

View attachment 2138028
The Brisbane - Carlton Pick swap tweet from AFL House. The Future 2nd round pick that Brisbane they have traded to Carlton is why I didn't do a DVI calculation.

Richmond are moving up the draft order in exchange for picks they're not expecting to use. So they get a much earlier pick for giving up draft selections they don't have a list spot for.

They'll still be including the picks that they bring in for Rioli, Bolton and Baker in their thinking. They'd be expecting to get in more than 1 pick for Rioli and Bolton at least.

The points values are meaningless for Richmond, because they don't have any Academy or father-son players to bid on. They really just had to supply more points than other clubs trying to get pick 20.

Richmond are moving up the draft order in exchange for picks they're not expecting to use. So they get a much earlier pick for giving up draft selections they don't have a list spot for.

They'll still be including the picks that they bring in for Rioli, Bolton and Baker in their thinking. They'd be expecting to get in more than 1 pick for Rioli and Bolton at least.
Richmond now have 1, 20 and 24.

Richmond's deal aren't done yet. Only 1 player is uncontracted of the 3 wanting to leave. I can understand them planning to get picks for them, but if 2 of the deals don't get done, they have cut themselves short.

7 News Reports:
North Melborune VFL captain Jack Whatkins to train with Port in the pre-season, with hopes to be selected on our AFL rookie list. If he is unsuccesfull he will join our the Port Magpies.

He is also from Darley and is best friends with Zak Butters, so should help butters re-sign

Essendon premiership star Ricky Olarenshaw has left Bali amid claims he was a part owner of a spa allegedly engaged in prostitution.
The long-time resident of the Indonesian party island has allegedly abandoned his wife, influencer Sarnanitha, who has now been arrested, and young daughter just before police raided Flame Spa massage parlour last month.
Bali police are reported to have uncovered alleged “prostitution practices” at the spa located in Seminyak, with the three Flame Spa massage parlour branches in Bali now reportedly closed.

7 News Reports:
North Melborune VFL captain Jack Whatkins to train with Port in the pre-season, with hopes to be selected on our AFL rookie list. If he is unsuccesfull he will join our the Port Magpies.

He is also from Darley and is best friends with Zak Butters, so should help butters re-sign
Zak Wild broke this story recently. Cheers Zak.

Pretty ridiculous that the AFL has cracked down on slurs said in the heat of battle whilst allowing a person in the league who believes gay people shouldn't exist

If I was Jeremy Finlayson I'd be pretty pissed.

Pretty ridiculous that the AFL has cracked down on slurs said in the heat of battle whilst allowing a person in the league who believes gay people shouldn't exist

Has she openly insulted anyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not allowing her to play would be discrimination, quite the pickle

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="FishingRick[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Not allowing her to play would be discrimination, quite the pickle

Quite amusing really….. I mean the AFL could perhaps concentrate on football rather than be the self appointed spokesperson for all social issues.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Essendon premiership star Ricky Olarenshaw has left Bali amid claims he was a part owner of a spa allegedly engaged in prostitution.
The long-time resident of the Indonesian party island has allegedly abandoned his wife, influencer Sarnanitha, who has now been arrested, and young daughter just before police raided Flame Spa massage parlour last month.
Bali police are reported to have uncovered alleged “prostitution practices” at the spa located in Seminyak, with the three Flame Spa massage parlour branches in Bali now reportedly closed.
Feck all this trade talk, this is serious AFL news.

Instead of fessing up to a homophobic slur maybe Jeremy should have claimed religious beliefs as a protection.

As El Zorro posted, she hasn't offended anyone by refusing to play.

I'd say many people would be offended by her refusing to play.

What to do when it would be discrimination to call someone out on their discrimination ... just put it in the too hard basket and say nothing to see here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back