Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Connor Idun was able to successfully negotiate his part in the Django skit down to a fine (still ridiculous), by explaining what actually occurred from his perspective.

It’s almost as if context matters, or something.

Whatever people think of AFLW I gotta say I love seeing all the old upgraded suburban grounds on the tele, the big uniform soulless bowls in the mens game are tiresome.
If AO ever does need more capacity, anyone suggesting getting rid of the trees etc. at the Northern end, so it can join the ranks of soulless stadiums worldwide should be shot.

If AO ever does need more capacity, anyone suggesting getting rid of the trees etc. at the Northern end, so it can join the ranks of soulless stadiums worldwide should be shot.

The new Perth Optus stadium and MCG are two of the worst, soulless stadiums going around.

Of course victorians would call me insane but the only thing it has going for is its size.

It otherwise has no character and Optus is even worse it’s just a massive donut looking thing

The new Perth Optus stadium and MCG are two of the worst, soulless stadiums going around.

Of course victorians would call me insane but the only thing it has going for is its size.

It otherwise has no character and Optus is even worse it’s just a massive donut looking thing
It’s just the way it is, bigger grounds more people more money.
The sport is almost secondary now as it’s all about business.

'Character' in a stadium is good for when there is nothing happening at the stadium.
But honestly, who is at a game of footy or cricket for the 'character' of the stadium?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back