Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite ground to watch highlights from is played by the Under 18s in Melbourne.

I don't know the name of it but it has the ocean in the background. I just love it.
Yeah that'd be Williamstown, which I'm fairly sure is the home ground of the Western Jets. Trevor Barker Beach Oval in Sandringham is similar although not quite backing out onto the beach like Willy does. If you ever get a chance to go there, North Port Oval in Port Melbourne is probably the best ground going around in the VFL, but Coburg City Oval is another personal favourite for sentimental reasons.

Yeah that'd be Williamstown, which I'm fairly sure is the home ground of the Western Jets. Trevor Barker Beach Oval in Sandringham is similar although not quite backing out onto the beach like Willy does. If you ever get a chance to go there, North Port Oval in Port Melbourne is probably the best ground going around in the VFL, but Coburg City Oval is another personal favourite for sentimental reasons.
Looks nice but I'm sure it's windy as fcuk

I watching Trading Places again the other day. This scene had me in stitches as much for the hilarity as the fact it could never be made in this day and age.

"I'll rip out your eyes and piss on your brain."

fmd, I've basically turned into Clarence Beaks with every campaigner annoying the shit outta me these days, especially morons and their mobile phones, the worst invention ever.

And as a bog Irish Catholic I find that gross caricature of a Paddy priest to be absolutely, positively, most definitely 100% for sure accurate.

On his death bed, the old man was still cursing out Father Murphy for drinking all his beers, never mind whiskey, never once bringing over a six-pack, the Holy bastard...

Alex Keath was delisted, didn't know he was still on a list.

I love this time of year.

I often wonder if people offended by these sort of things have ever been exposed to stand-up comedy cripes even 9/11 has been a punchline for umpteen years.

That weasel looking bloke who's rooted all the hot birds in Hollywood, Pete what's name, his dad DIED in 9/11 and he still cracks jokes about it.

The AFL’s best Indigenous players are set to come together for an exhibition game against Fremantle in February.
After a 10-year hiatus the Indigenous All-Star concept is being revived with the match to take place at Optus Stadium in Perth. The AFL is set to release details around its return on Tuesday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back