Game Day Port Live vs Kingsley's Chickens - 4:10pm Sunday - Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but this is just such a stupid take.

“Take most of our wins away this season, and we have hardly any wins!”
I dunno, it's a bit like having a forward who kicks 8 goals, but 7 of them come in one quarter when the team is dominating.

It would probably be preferable to have someone that can kick them more reliably and consistently, rather than needing to ride a big momentum wave.

Hoping Hayes gets called up (if truly fit). Our balance looks wrong to me and we deprive ourselves of Finlayson’s forward craft with the current selected side. This is especially a problem given that Lord is still limited in what he offers, and Marshall hasn’t been in the best of form.

If Hayes was right to go, he should have been brought in instead of Evans or McEntee to preserve our best team balance.

Hey. I'm trying to eat my ham and cheese toastie here!
Ken 100% goes to indian joints with family and orders the Schnitzel they hide in the dark area of the menu for Hinkleys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember that time Doctor Feel changed his name to Terror for maybe a few days? This has no relevance to anything but it just crossed my mind so I thought I'd mention it.
It was a Hinkley fever dream. Akin to malaria if you will.

Ken 100% goes to indian joints with family and orders the Schnitzel they hide in the dark area of the menu for Hinkleys.

Ken orders the chicken nuggets and hot chips from the kids menu when he takes Donna out for a succulent Chinese meal at yum sing

Small comfort I know, but at least a loss would be another nail in the coffin of Adelaide's finals hopes.

Hoping Hayes gets called up (if truly fit). Our balance looks wrong to me and we deprive ourselves of Finlayson’s forward craft with the current selected side. This is especially a problem given that Lord is still limited in what he offers, and Marshall hasn’t been in the best of form.

If Hayes was right to go, he should have been brought in instead of Evans or McEntee to preserve our best team balance.
nah, Ken's secret plan is to always include McEntee as the backup ruck (because as a forward he cant kick a goal)

One time he got adventurous and had a schnitty with butter chicken sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back