Game Day Port Live vs Kingsley's Chickens - 4:10pm Sunday - Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken orders the chicken nuggets and hot chips from the kids menu when he takes Donna out for a succulent Chinese meal at yum sing

Honey chicken nuggets thank you. He's authentic.

We should win today and we will defeat the Tigers; bring on September.

I wish I was as confident. Every time I tune in someone else has pulled out. I would be more confident if I felt that the likes of Marshall, Jonas and Ollie Lord would step up and fill the gaps. Finlayson will give it everything he has but if Sam Hayes is fit enough to be named in the squad he would be good insurance as the tactical sub.

Ken 100% goes to indian joints with family and orders the Schnitzel they hide in the dark area of the menu for Hinkleys.
"Aw gee Donna I do like butter and I do like chicken but don't youse think it's a bit ethnic?"

It was a Hinkley fever dream. Akin to malaria if you will.
I'm starting a change.org petition to make Dr Feelup official. I DONE POLITIKAL FOR VERY RICH CAMPAIGNERS ALSO CAN I INTEREST YOU IN MY 4-BED-2-BATH HORSE?

We should win today and we will defeat the Tigers; bring on September.
This post is so out of step with the jocularity being instigated by the tone of the dribble from that moronic OP.
You should be ashamed good sir.

Oh and I went to a Chinese restaurant last night and had sweet and sour pork, cos I'm cultured like a flu shot.
I did however wash it down with some Quandong mead so does that make me ambidextrous?

And anyone that gives Alf Stewart a Coke Zero instead of a Snickers deserves exactly what they get.

Imagine being a GWS supporter and reading this o_O

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would like cheese and garlic on toast, but cheese and garlic on something called a "naan" is foreign muck.

He calls Worcestershire “hot sauce”

Ken would be Lemon Chicken all the way. Maybe a crumbed prawn as well if he's feeling adventurous.

Yum Sing was the local (only) Chinese when I was living down that way as a kid. Hilarious to see that it's still going strong and in the exact same location.

1691904554929.png

Oh what if both Sydaknee and BWS both make the finals and play each other and the poor little doggies don't make it....

1691904654141.png

Bigger than Cawlingswood v Carlton I reckon.
Blockbuster.
Boxoffice.
Oraaaazzziiiooo Fantaassiiiaaa.

Do you smell it, that waft of the Ozone (cinema or otherwise) as lightning crashes.

I can smell it, a Top 4 position being locked in.
Is this a trigger to a KPI that removes the inertia and lets the quaternions begin to vary at an ever more rapid pace.

I can feel it.

Don't be mistaken, Kingsley's Chicken chips are probably the best in the country, if you ever head to Canberra make sure you get some, but it's do or die now for the Port Misery Cricket and Footballers Club. It's time for lightning crashes all over Max Basheer Stadium as we turn it Black and White (and Teal if you really bloody have to).

Guernsey-Image__08050.1691399608.jpg
VS
cropped-KC-Logo-UCAC-no-outline-242x133.png

Sniff it in, change is coming.
Start the Carr.
The best midfield in the country will drive us to being the best team in the country.

Anyway, its late, I'm tired, but eager to watch Port in a decisive day.
No penalty shootouts today, just a clear indication of the end of one era and the birth of another.
Let the inspiration of our Sam elevate the team of her father.

Go the maggies power Port.

Port by 20 Kingsley Chicken chip packets.

Oppo thread (much more competently written than this dribble):

View attachment 1772489

View attachment 1772532

View attachment 1772533

Good work on the first post.

I was catching up on the UFC and boxing I have recordered on my overpriced poxtel package.

Also randomly munching down various highly salted snacks.

I was going to start this thread with something like - hinkleys ham 'n'cheese on white/Carrs crashers, but I really wanted to use the phrase 'the orange team' as so eloquently quoted by the audible and visual abomination that is kelly underwood.

Alas, no prizes for second.

START THE CARR AND MOW DOWN THE ENABLERS OF MEDIOCRITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back