Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Apr 25, 2010
Brooklyn
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Yankees
The Suns have become the first side to lose to GWS.

It won't be as funny now when Port become the second side to lose to them :thumbsdown:

shedy246b.jpg

... and the Gold Coast beat the Swans in the 2011 NAB Cup ... you moron.

Haha, I love it when I get you mad. It's so cute.

I knew this would rile you up.

At least Port Power can still make history for all the wrong reasons again this year, just like last year.

Sorry for the mix up :thumbsu:

Haha, I love it when I get you mad. It's so cute.

I knew this would rile you up.

At least Port Power can still make history for all the wrong reasons again this year, just like last year.

Sorry for the mix up :thumbsu:

Mad??? Laughing intensely at your self ownership and stupidity. :thumbsu:

GWS win a NAB cup game and you try to troll Port. How sad are you?

Mad??? Laughing intensely at your self ownership and stupidity. :thumbsu:

GWS win a NAB cup game and you try to troll Port. How sad are you?

Not sad at all. Loving life and loving laughing at you even more.

Self-ownership? What you would know about that? Oh yeah, TOTY from last year....

By the way, is it true that Peter Burgoyne was delisted at the end of 2004?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Self-ownership? What you would know about that? Oh yeah, TOTY from last year....

Think about how stupid this thread is Flogboy. GWS win a NAB cup game and you somehow try to relate that to Port. Just think about that.

Here's another one Defence personnel don't want Stephen Smith as minister, Tony Abbott says does that mean that Tony Abbott also believes that the Defence personnel think Port was established in 1997? Come on, find some tenuous link for me.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D:D:D:thumbsu:

Think about how stupid this thread is Flogboy. GWS win a NAB cup game and you somehow try to relate that to Port. Just think about that.

Here's another one Defence personnel don't want Stephen Smith as minister, Tony Abbott says does that mean that Tony Abbott also believes that the Defence personnel think Port was established in 1997? Come on, find some tenuous link for me.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D:D:D:thumbsu:

Still don't wanna answer a perfectly simple question, huh? Gee you are usually so quick to have an answer for everything. This is indeed strange.

Don't you think its stupid that someone would start a thread about Port's chances against the Gold Coast in their initial game and relate to Port's prior win over the Crows? Obsessed much? No, of course not - you realise this is a dumb banter forum don't you? You have started 100+ threads to prove it. Just following your lead, old chap. Just think about it.

As someone who knows and has worked with ADF personnel, I can safely assure you that this isn't the general consensus by the way. I've met both Smith and Faulkner, and they are both outstanding ministers.

You sir, are one ****ing shit troll. :eek:

Still don't wanna answer a perfectly simple question, huh? Gee you are usually so quick to have an answer for everything. This is indeed strange.

Don't you think its stupid that someone would start a thread about Port's chances against the Gold Coast in their initial game and relate to Port's prior win over the Crows? Obsessed much? No, of course not - you realise this is a dumb banter forum don't you? You have started 100+ threads to prove it. Just following your lead, old chap. Just think about it.

As someone who knows and has worked with ADF personnel, I can safely assure you that this isn't the general consensus by the way. I've met both Smith and Faulkner, and they are both outstanding ministers.

new-series-dalek-dvd.gif

DIVERT, DIVERT, DIVERT.

PS. I would divert too if I started such a piss weak thread.

new-series-dalek-dvd.gif

DIVERT, DIVERT, DIVERT.

PS. I would divert too if I started such a piss weak thread.

We know, its your constant MO. Its provided many laughs for many people.

As someone who trolls the Crows more than anyone, you really do lack self-awareness. It's laughably frightening in fact. Forgotten the 2011 TOTY already? :D:thumbsu:

Care to bring up any other silly hypotheticals? I love it.

More dumb threads from camry crowsters.

But he aint a crowbot, see below

I don't actually support the Crows, I couldn't give a shit if they fold tomorrow, I just hate Port (I also didn't want to be 'Unlisted').

Trolling under the guise of a clown ... :rolleyes:

Port will probably humiliate GWS in the same manner they will do to the Camry Crows.

I like your thinking, hope it turns out that way ... :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Power cruelly denied another historic achievement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back