Port v Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldnt you be watching the 20-20 cricket or the rugby world cup by now.
We dont call you the anchors for nothing.

A few weeks ago there was one of those what clubs do you respect the most polls, North Melbourne were top of my list. Should be a bloody good game, got my tickets on the outer wing, bring it on.

Sorry, junior, I'm into footy, not that bum-sniffing rubbish or that tip and run crap. Can't recall saying anything about the quality of next week's PF, though. Comprehension?

Perhaps the two most unworthiest teams to play off for a GF spot in many a year. One a financial, under-resourced basket case with no real home lucky to meet an inexperienced Hawthorn (and 106 point floggers a week ago); the other with the lowest average crowds and supporter base outside Victoria :thumbsdown:

Your an idiot. How do we deserve not to be where we are. We have spanked teams all year aswell as the ''premiership favourite'' at there home ground.

As for your lot. Words can't even describe your basketcase.

Perhaps the two most unworthiest teams to play off for a GF spot in many a year. One a financial, under-resourced basket case with no real home lucky to meet an inexperienced Hawthorn (and 106 point floggers a week ago); the other with the lowest average crowds and supporter base outside Victoria :thumbsdown:

North Melbournes average player age is actually lower than Hawthorns. :rolleyes:

Kangaroo's will win next week, pressure the Power into errors and take it by 26. I dunno but port just don't look that threatening, in my opinion they had had a bit of a lucky season.
They are tough opponents. I am so glad that port and the roos get to play off as we are both not meant to be there. I just think we kept the hawks x factors out of it tonight, mitchell, franklin, and hodge and if we do the same to port then we will be a chance ie. burgoynes and motlop.
Stop these 3 and we are in the big one.........

So please explain O enlightened one, if we are so unworthy, why are the all conquering dockers not playing in the prelim finals this week.

Oh yeh thats right, cos you are crap. :thumbsdown:

Oh man...

We're the Kanga's bitches.

Hehehe, in recent years the contests have been 50/50 from memory. We need to pressure Port like we pressured the Hawks, if you put pressure on all over the ground you are a chance at winning any week, against any opponent. Swans won a flag and made back to back grand finals on the ability to put pressure on.

If Port play like they did against the Eagles, they will find it tough against the Roos. Should be a close game, probably error-ridden like tonight's game was. But Port should do enough.

well we have spanked your ass twice, not that spaking freos arse mean anything in AFL, but still..... :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preliminary Final tickets sold
(as at Friday 4.30pm)

Tickets currently on sale to...
Port Adelaide anchor holders with a season ticket
Port Adelaide anchor holders with a Platinum membership
Port Adelaide Platinum members
Port Adelaide season ticket holders (including AFL Members with Port Adelaide club support)
AAMI Stadium Ultimate members
AAMI Stadium Essential Power members

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/Season2007/Finals/tabid/10370/Default.aspx

Finals record:
3QF 1999 – Kangaroos 15.10 (100) d Port Adelaide 8.8 (56) @ MCG
1EF 2005 – Port Adelaide 26.8 (164) d Kangaroos 11.11 (77) @ Telstra Dome

Biggest misconception ever.

Kangaroos had a younger side on the park tonight, as well as more players with less than 50 games experience.

Get your facts right.

If Port play like they did against the Eagles, they will find it tough against the Roos. Should be a close game, probably error-ridden like tonight's game was. But Port should do enough.

Errors come from pressure, actual or perceived. At times you get good skills under pressure but when sides have a lot of young players in them they tend to butcher the ball a bit.

Shouldn't talk unless you know what you are talking about young fella. ;)
Fremantle average home crowd 27,716
Port Adelaide average home crowd 30,540

http://stats.rleague.com/afl/crowds/summary.html#01

"Perhaps the two most unworthiest teams to play off for a GF spot in many a year. One a financial, under-resourced basket case with no real home"

This idiot's comment is still annoying me.

North Melbourne are a worthy preliminary finalist because in spite of being one of the less financial clubs they have made the most of their opportunities.
That is what deserves respect, not derision from a supporter of a side who is talking the talk well before his club walks the walk.

Looking forward to a great game. :thumbsu:

how do you see this game Tas?

As much as I want us to win, I do not think we will given the players we have available. I am just hoping we account for ourselves well and put a lot of pressure on port and maybe if we get lucky there will be an opportunity for an upset victory.

I am not making excuses, just don't know how we can kick a winning score with Thompson, Jones and Harding unavailable. Petrie and Edwards have been very good for us this year but I can't expect them to kick a winning score, we have so many players playing out of position or filling gaps it kinda boggles my mind how we made it to the preliminary finals. Ouf fill-in full back is playing with pain-killers, Harris who played an amazing game has a suspected broken hand from the Geelong game... just can't expect to win tough games with the chips down week after week.

Our kids have been fantastic this year, really stepped up. I hope we just put a ton of pressure on and play an accountable style of footy. Port has a lot of classy players that if given room and freedom they will torch you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port v Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back