Game Day Port v Melbourne Round 18 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

We played rubbish. I can say what I want if your not happy cya. Go listen to 5aa. They don't like critisism either
We were shit but your negativity is reminiscent of the whole 2008-2012 period.

Get a grip, believe and support.

We won now smile and be happy. I am happy the team ground out an ugly win.

4 pts u beauty.

Horrible horrible game from Polec. So lazy defensively and hasn't impacted going forward. Glad that he was subbed off (I think).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope white was subbed off, thats show how bad his game was that it felt like he was subbed off ,but was still on the field

Yay, we won! We won ugly but we won! :thumbsu:

I'd sell a kidney to have Jackson Trengove back in the side straight after the bye if it were possible. We're one great player away from being a good side, and that player is Jackson Trengove. :footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opposition supporters can go suck a dick. Roos and his negative shithouse style are what is killing the game. It's no surprise it's loser supporters from Richmond, North etc who want to ape his crap tactics that are saying we were lucky. You make your own luck.

Port Adelaide winning against that shit is a win for football.

The area of my phone screen where the refresh button is located now has a permanent thumb print on it.

I'm assuming I dont need to re-watch this game when I'm back in Adelaide? :p

Repping PAFC in Norway.
#NorwegianPower #stopplayingshitwhileimawaygaiz

Congratulations to Dom Cassisi. a fitting result for a true clubman who gave everything he had for the betterment of the team, particularly after he was thrown into the hot seat, but geez what a frustrating 2nd half that was to watch.

Ugly footy or not, the dees wouldn't go away, and kudos to their team management for allowing them to stay on the park at the end of the game.

The area of my phone screen where the refresh button is located now has a permanent thumb print on it.

I'm assuming I dont need to re-watch this game when I'm back in Adelaide? :p

Repping PAFC in Norway.
#NorwegianPower #stopplayingshitwhileimawaygaiz

Do not watch.

Take the 4 points and move on.

I don't care how we got the win, just needed the win today and got it.Heart and voicebox yelling at the tele will benefit from the week off.The week off will do us the world of good to have a big charge in the run home.Pittard great today so all the doubters can go away for a week or so.Be glad to see Carlile back next and Trengove back a week or 2 later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port v Melbourne Round 18 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back