Game Day Port v Richmond - Rd 11 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

No one outside Alberton rates us. A game and percentage top of the table in a shortened season yet 4th favourites for the flag. time to send a message.
Why would they, we should be ranked about 6th realistically, WC, Rich, Bris, Coll, Geel all look like at their best they are a level above us at the moment. Arguably the Saints too after they beat us easy.

These next 2 games are crucial for us to gain the belief of our own supporter base let alone the outside world.

Personally I couldn't give a shit what others think of us, im more just sick of us not getting the results that our talent should. Last year we shouldve finished far higher given our stats. This year has seen basically no change, except for the fact we seem to have the intangible ability to actually get over the line again. Thats the factor Hinkley has always lacked, so keep winning the next 2 weeks and the "Yes we Ken" belief will be back.

Port win: "They got a depleted Richmond off a 4 day break and having to play away after enduring quarantine hardship in Queensland."

Port lose: "ANOTHER PREMIERSHIP INBOUND FOR THE MIGHTY TIGES!!!"
And where was the praise for Port when we won twice in Queensland, despite catching an early morning flight? But let 'em say what they like - I'll just be happy with any sort of win today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would they, we should be ranked about 6th realistically, WC, Rich, Bris, Coll, Geel all look like at their best they are a level above us at the moment. Arguably the Saints too after they beat us easy.

These next 2 games are crucial for us to gain the belief of our own supporter base let alone the outside world.

Personally I couldn't give a sh*t what others think of us, im more just sick of us not getting the results that our talent should. Last year we shouldve finished far higher given our stats. This year has seen basically no change, except for the fact we seem to have the intangible ability to actually get over the line again. Thats the factor Hinkley has always lacked, so keep winning the next 2 weeks and the "Yes we Ken" belief will be back.

Pessimistic nonsense. Geelong and Collingwood haven't shown any more than us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port v Richmond - Rd 11 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back