Autopsy Port versus an actual football team

Remove this Banner Ad

I 100% agree but will we

i was torn last night during the game do i hope we bring it back to a 30pt loss or hope it blows out above 100 so we can see some real change.

listening to Koch during the weak, he loves Ken, he ain’t sacking ken, no way will this happen under his watch.

unfortunately we are going to meander along for the term of his contract being this being average is okay mentality.

fu** what this club has become..
If anything, making it to the last 4 in consecutive years will be considered worthy of another contract extension by the clowns in charge. If I know Koch, don't write it off!!!

Only good thing about last night was I didn't have to sit the the whole 2 hour s***-show to endure an agonising last kick heart breaker.
Result was known in the first 6 minutes.
Knew the result, just not the margin.
Could tune into something interesting to watch - like the life cycle of an earthworm.

Burton squibbing letting Naughton take a horizontal mark on the wing

Jonas should of made sure Johannison didnt see next week and chuck a knee or elbow in...SOMETHING and JJ outmarks him in the air

Caleb Daniel outmarking motlop because Steven was too slow to make up 3metres

Motlop again complaining to the ump when the ball is still live and wines kept it in just for him

Ladhams not realising he has two hands and one of the biggest players dimension wise on the field

Full of soft players we are nowhere near the Port Adelaide of 2004
Yes

Yes

Too slow or to scared?

Yes

Yes - maybe our talls are told not to mark?

Yes

From our vantage point in 532, a virtual birds eye view....

Players jogging with no intent, confused attack on the ball, not knowing who was going for what, no system, no structure, no idea.
This line resonates with me. I was in 529 and this is what I saw in the first half. I don’t get having this play out in a cut throat PF when the opportunity to be there again is never, ever guaranteed. Particularly with this current guise of our football club.

Picture a scene where Russell Ebert or Tredrea have a confused attack on the ball.

It may sound corny but I have spent hours on Big Footy, it's quite cathartic to know you're not alone. Haven't posted much but would like everyone to know their conversation is appreciated.

Similarly, I can understand posters wanting to step away. Please don't, your participation is valuable and could be the tonic for helping everyone's mental health.

Special about out to those overseas who may not have friends/family to share this with.

We Are Port Adelaide. Not those imposters in the box and on the field yesterday :thumbsu:

Well said, fully understand those that want to step away etc though as you are all much closer to it than me.
I'm at work today and we're pretty quiet so sitting here and reading all the comments.
My wife isn't into football at all, her contribution last night was "it's just a game, why are you so grumpy?"
I wish I could think like that!!

No doubt I'll whinge and moan and renew my Membership anyway as Port are one of the few things I miss back home.

Well said, fully understand those that want to step away etc though as you are all much closer to it than me.
I'm at work today and we're pretty quiet so sitting here and reading all the comments.
My wife isn't into football at all, her contribution last night was "it's just a game, why are you so grumpy?"
I wish I could think like that!!

No doubt I'll whinge and moan and renew my Membership anyway as Port are one of the few things I miss back home.
My wife wanted to know why I switched off after ten minutes and watched her movie instead. I wanted to try and avoid the grumpy phase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unpopular opinion time but the gloss is definitely off on Schofield.

It might not be his fault but the midfield issues were huge in the two finals.

West Coast are so far up his arse he may have just come to work wearing their kit

Splendid timing huh

Oh well, not why we lost, but midfield was tripe again

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port versus an actual football team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back