• Port

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong

• Draw

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

i think we can win but its not gonna be a blowout by alot of goals. if we win its gonna be by a margin of 5-12 points in my opinion.

Ford, o'font of all knowledge :D- I am o/s and will not get back until the day after the Geelong game (bugger) - I am a techno failure - do you (or anyone else) know how I can get to watch the game via the web?

I will be uploading the game via bittorrent on Friday if that interests you. Or anyone else for that matter. PM me then and I will give you details.

I am thinking that this is going to be a tough, tight game. Port will have a lot to prove after the GF flogging and Geelong wont want to lose any momentum going into the regular season. Should be more akin to the Rd 21 game, I reckon, with the result reversed!

I think if it's close we'll win it, Copernicus. Home advantage and, under the circumstances, we'll want it more.

(Note I'm not saying that it will be close. But if it is...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am thinking that this is going to be a tough, tight game. Port will have a lot to prove after the GF flogging and Geelong wont want to lose any momentum going into the regular season. Should be more akin to the Rd 21 game, I reckon, with the result reversed!

Round 21 was a joke - we had players out. If you are lucky you will get within 10 goals.

Watch for our 9AA players...... they are hungry for more!:p

Round 21 was a joke - we had players out. If you are lucky you will get within 10 goals.

Watch for our 9AA players...... they are hungry for more!:p

wrong.

Port are the ultimate round 21 team.

Look at our stats, history and past.

Port has never LOST a round 21 game under Choco
and i think they've only lost in round 21 once in our AFL history.

are tickets for this thursdays game able to be bought at the gate,
if so which gates?

thanx.

You should be able to get tickets at the gate, but might not be a lot of choice seating wise. I booked tickets yesterday at BASS and a lot of it was sold out already. Most of the gates have ticket outlets but be warned, it can be a very long process. If you've got time, I'd strongly suggest you prepurchase them as last year's first game involved a lot of people not getting inside the ground until after quarter time! :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs. Geelong @ AAMI Stadium Game Thread

Back