Game Day Port vs Hawks semi Final. .. I did it my way ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Dixon was never playing, perhaps we are learning some funny business FROSTY tricks fron the Cats.
Where he has not been replaced by a like for like, Dante

CD just confirmed what JHF said earlier in the week. The team did not prepare and train well in the lead up to the Geelong game. Claims they trained better this week.

WTF man, you have the opportunity to go through the preliminary finals and play at home PLUS having a week to recover afterwards and they prepared poorly. Lack of professionalism. Just baffled at this.
So Hinkley sat back in his deck chair checking the dish licker results whilst we trained like shit. So where is Boak and all the senior players, not leading by example, one of our young guys has to come out and say it.
How Bloody pathetic before a final.

and I said we should have been getting games into Lorenz for this EXACT reason. Meanwhile we rotated through narkle, Evans and mcentee ad nauseam. Great work.
Our poor player management is absolutely coming to the fore now. Sinn, Lorenz, etc. we're basically fielding our wooden spoon winning reserves now, with basically zero AFL time this year.

Ugly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

suck my dick GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back