Game Day Port vs Hawks semi Final. .. I did it my way ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He tried to explain how he was going to stop Hawthorn too - but fumbled it into "we're going to force them into a contest" like that's some masterstroke, and not what every game of football is. Scintillating insight
UNLIIIMITED POOOWER!!

Roger James with the first goal

Ye of little faith I am hoping for and would not be surprised if we are the winners tonight.
Where the Hawks are not used to night games and are a different team away from their beloved G.
Another factor is Ken seems to pull the proverbial rabbit out of the hat when it is backs to the wall scenarios.

A highlight for me tonight will be watching Sinn breaking the lines.

Yes, Dan is out but so is their best from last time, Will Day where Rozee did not play and Wines had a heart murmur in the first quarter. Bag Ken another time, let’s getstuck in to Ginnivin and support the boys tonight.
Oh, no, im onboard and hope we get it done.
Sitting in NRL heartland wearing my colours and have sweet talked the good people at the club were at to putting it on the big screen despite the NRL final.

Wasnt paying to watch it live, decided a last minute trip interstate to support our Son inlaw was a better spend than on Ken.

suck my dick GIF
She seems like a lovely girl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back