Game Day Port vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorenz sub

game back to being boring, so so dumb. If games on the line in the last why not chuck a first game first season winger into the action and not let him build into it like logan evans last week. Comical
Stupidity.

Jones and Narkle in front of Lorenz is dumb. Jones doesn't deserve to be anywhere near our AFL side.

Hard to know what to want. Best of all possible world would be a 100 point shellacking- but don’t see that happening. If it’s close one way or another I probably take a joyless win and the brain dead Hinkley on continued life support. Outside of this it’s the narratives within the broader narrative - let’s see if Lord can stake a claim, if Evans can back it up, whether Lorenz might be a draft steal, and if Georgiades can continue to build on his season. Otherwise, I will just watch to see the JHF breaking out of the centre and hitting forwards on the tit - as glorious and as inevitable as the morning sun

Absolutely hate sub debuts. That Melbourne bloke debuted as a sub last week and played like 8 minutes then got dropped. He ended up being recalled last minute and played as sub again. What's the point?

Oh well at least now I don't have to barrack for Lorenz to do well when I should be barracking for the Saints to destroy us

Stupidity.

Jones and Narkle in front of Lorenz is dumb. Jones doesn't deserve to be anywhere near our AFL side.

holy shit i forgot ellen degeneress was on the team sheet for today. Going to be a massive contributor with his 8 possessions will be up there with mcentee in all time great performances. Seriously dont understand he wasnt even that good when he came on as sub the last two weeks….

This sub rule is BS

Really feel for the kids making their debut and having to sit for most of the game.

Get rid of the sub and have 5 on the bench.

Hard to know what to want. Best of all possible world would be a 100 point shellacking- but don’t see that happening. If it’s close one way or another I probably take a joyless win and the brain dead Hinkley on continued life support. Outside of this it’s the narratives within the broader narrative - let’s see if Lord can stake a claim, if Evans can back it up, whether Lorenz might be a draft steal, and if Georgiades can continue to build on his season. Otherwise, I will just watch to see the JHF breaking out of the centre and hitting forwards on the tit - as glorious and as inevitable as the morning sun
I'm perfectly happy with us losing these matches now. Finishing 6-10th with the current regime is of no interest or long term benefit.

The only things I'm hanging out for are to see if Georgiades can kick another 3+ goals, Lord can start to play better, JHF can rediscover his pre-Carlton form and Evans can go well second time round. All other players are currently lost to me.

get stuffed you stupid donut hinkley, making lorenz sub and playing quinton narkle in the 22. there is a reason that geelong delisted narkle, he is even worse then cheese

I actually think we can win this, but if it's a repeat of the maggies game, we try to draw 0-0 at the start, have a good 2nd quarter, then hop on the bus back home at half time.

You have identified the problem as we simply cannot sustain the effort over four quarters. Normally we can restrict the opposition to a beatable score even if we struggle up forward ourselves. Last week though our defensive effort was abysmal hence the percentage destroying margin. Maybe being a little shorter defence will help?

I agree, the game is winnable but these days we are never sure which Power side will turn up.

GO PORT!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

port adelaide legend cam sutcliffe presents will lorenz with the jersey

fmd thats a ****ing joke and so disrespectful. All he did for his entire port career was terrorise neale to a 60 point loss for us. No one else wanted to, goes to show the absolute sorrow state of our club. HOW IS CAM SUTCLIFFE PRESENTING JUMPERS?!

port adelaide legend cam sutcliffe presents will lorenz with the jersey

fmd thats a ****ing joke and so disrespectful. All he did for his entire port career was terrorise neale to a 60 point loss for us. No one else wanted to, goes to show the absolute sorrow state of our club. HOW IS CAM SUTCLIFFE PRESENTING JUMPERS?!

Probably because he is in the Port touring party and available.

That said, if Justin Westhoff is around the place he would have been a better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back