Game Day Port vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's disgraceful when you have to Barack for the opposition in order for your club to move ahead.
Shame on Koch and hinkly if they had any morals they would just go.
you are correct. it is disgraceful. but we've been disgraced by them already.

repeatedly.

Ken doesn't sit in the box anymore. I don't blame those in there for this mess

but if he does sit in it....

You would probably be smashing your radio if you're listening to this Triple M i tro. Apparently Ken gave our 159 year old club an identity and he saved it. We should all be thankful because 11 years ago we had only won 8 1/2 games in the previous 2 seasons. Because anyone else who has taken over a bottom team has also been given an never ending job because the team had bottomed out before they took over. **** me
I hate this fücking narrative. Churchill saved England from extinction in 1940 and still got voted out in 1945. In hindsight, his big mistake was not laying out tarps on the beaches at Dunkirk to make people remember how dark those days really were.

So jekyll or Hyde today?
we're always both at best

the more apt question you are no doubt alluding to is which one will beat the other today, and will that be enough to beat St Kildare

personally, I am only going to cheer St Kilda

with my scarfe and top

right in front of our box

and will certainly make sure to have eye contact with the dignitaries from the Most Glorious Beneficial AFL Republic of Portghanistan

It's disgraceful when you have to Barack for the opposition in order for your club to move ahead.
Shame on Koch and hinkly if they had any morals they would just go.
They've shown repeatedly that their supply of morals matches the amount of hair they have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back