Port - Would you rather have not made it?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been hearing from Port supporters that even should they not win the GF they atleast made it and thet's better than not. So I now put to them this question.

Would you rather not have played today than lose like this?

I know I would much prefer where my Crows finished than this.

As I said in another thread.....

Being flogged in the GF > finsihing 8th

If they're remembering we got flogged in a grand final, at least they're remembering us being in a grand final.

I'm not sure anybody would have got close to Geelong today.

I have been hearing from Port supporters that even should they not win the GF they atleast made it and thet's better than not. So I now put to them this question.

Agree. I would rather not make it. Everyone is watching. It will be remembered for a long time. As a Hawthorn supporter I can honestly say I would not want such a performance on the last day. Even Port Players will be ashamed to go back to their state.....

If they're remembering we got flogged in a grand final, at least they're remembering us being in a grand final.

I'm not sure anybody would have got close to Geelong today.

i know you got a flogging but yeah you were there and fourteen other's didn't.
geelong may become what brisbane were and go on and win a few more in the next couple of years

Fair point GR, I don't know whether this will be the case or not.

I guess this is an abberation, as I said earlier, I'm not sure anybody would've got close to Geelong today.

Me dips me lid to the cats, I baremy ass to fans of teams who didn't make the GF hanging shit on us.

If you like mediocrity then yes, you would prefer where they finished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck Port fans. That was a genuine ass raping if ever there as one. It's easy to say you'd rather not make the GF than lose it but that's a cop out.

However, a raping like that may take a long time for some Port players to get over.

And to think, Geelong only scraped into the GF by 5 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port - Would you rather have not made it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back