Game Day Ports vs. Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

This is some hilarious shit.

Apart from several bad umpiring calls, the 3 truely clear mistakes were a advantage call after a mark to the Saints, a too high against Wines in which the same thing was done a minute later to us for nothing, and then a goal given when the decision was clearly either a mark or out of bounds. There was ZERO doubt the ball hit the post. That was ridiculous.

I want this club to show some balls and get a please explain about that goal.

How often have we won these games on the last few years?

Do we have the fortitude to slug it out?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

History suggests we'll either win by 4-5 goals or lose by a kick.

Regardless of the umpiring which is as bad as you'll ever see.......

The game is being decided at the contest where we are getting first touch nearly every time, but fumbling and leaving them on the outside to run away with it.

We need to take advantage of getting our hands on the ball first, because while we continue not to take possession and go forward from the stoppage their counter attack, slutting on the outside play will continue to allow them to brake away from the stoppage cleanly.

Last edited:
Haven't paid less attention to a game in 10 years. How's it going?

From what I understand, the ports of Adelaide kicked a red oval shaped ball through two big sticks while the saints of saint kilda have had their opportunities too. It has been a most fascinating half of the football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of pessimism on this board. The saints aren't crap and are playing good footy.

I think we've tried to finesse a bit too much when we should be banging the ball forward at all costs, like St Kilda.

Given so many people have decided to stay home, the lineup for beers are quick! Cheers all!

That conclusively did not hit the post, Bruce had hands in between, but it shouldn't have mattered.

Sent from mTalk
Nah it hit the post while still in his possession.. we'll send a please explain folks don't panic.

*Introduce experimental rulings for all Prot games, who is with me? #AFLings

This is some hilarious shit.

Apart from several bad umpiring calls, the 3 truely clear mistakes were a advantage call after a mark to the Saints, a too high against Wines in which the same thing was done a minute later to us for nothing, and then a goal given when the decision was clearly either a mark or out of bounds. There was ZERO doubt the ball hit the post. That was ridiculous.
pretty sure they just clicked the wrong button

**** the afl manages to get reviews infuriatingly wrong time and time again
Why was it wrong? We didn't see that it didn't hit the post but nore importantly we didn't see that it did hit the post.
Play on, goal is the only call they could have made.

I think Hinkley is mentally shot. He is the most defensive, boring coach of all time. So scared a team may hurt us he prevents us from doing anything because all need to be set-up to lose the next contest.

That quarter we're back to all being within 1m of each other just allowing the Saints to wait on the outside for the ball to eventually make it's way to them.

We have gone from one of the best sides to watch to a side now that does the same thing every flippin' time no matter what.

Got a good attack brewing - kick to the pocket or bounday.

Kick every single kick-in to the exact same spot.

I'm so over Hinkley - he's a team killer.

Playing like we are in conditions like this really highlights how bad our forward structure is.. midfield has regressed to last years form as well. SPP unnoticeable and turning it over. We just aren't that good.
Spp just good for don't argue lately. He's got to do that less often

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ports vs. Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back