Review Positives & Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing a Crowley coz im not sure if this is real life. What a win.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Defeating Ross Lyon coached teams may be the most satisfying sort of win available in the AFL. In the last quarter, we were rebounding so many forward attacks from the Dockers... hard to really single any individual players out for praise when so many did their part and more. The effort that was missing in Round 1 and again last week was back with a vengeance. Fantastic match to watch.

Negatives are hardly the focus right now, but we were sluggish to begin with, and we did leave Fyfe a little too loose for much of the match. Still, fantastic.

Positives: Everything
I'm going to be on a high for days
Gibson
Firrito
Dal
Cunners
Majak's contribution
Boomer possibly leading the Brownlow at 36
Every *** thing...

Negatives: Nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F*** I'm no genius but it ain't hard to work us out.... Win contested footy, close down opp space & we're a friggin good team.

My man tippo came in and was solid as a rock, spud was awesome, gibbous chopped a few entries but ran his marathon like he always does, shit, I can't remember he rest..... Another monkey off the back haters!!!

Cue 180 degree turnarounds on media opinions o North his week...

Last edited by a moderator:
So confused about your team, you lose to the Pies and really get beaten comprehensively (even though it was considered an even game) and a good Essendon side yet beat teams like Port, Sydney, Fremantle away from home. Top 8 is an almost definite for you guys now.
You're not the only ones confused, I thought we were a good chance tonight because we seem to respond after bad losses. We're a work in progress I think. Worked on our defensive side of the game, haven't quite got the balance right completely just yet. Our forward line isn't settled with Tarrant or Maj the most likely to be the third tall. I think if we have 22 contributors we are pretty good, we just don't always flick that swtich

Can I just give a massive back slap to the selection committee. I reckon more matches than you think are lost at the selection table, and the boys got it so so so so right. We give them stick when they get it wrong like last week, but this week they just nailed it. Gave us every chance to compete. No passengers tonight.

Negative......hate to say it but...........I tipped against us :oops:. ****, I can be a dickhead sometimes :(

Positives-

Brad changed the gameplan after a quarter... and it ****ing worked.

First win over Lyon for Brad.

Big games from a LOT of players.

Ran another team off their legs.

Drews 250.

Good games from some under rated players.

Daw did alright for his first game back

Negatives- (Had to be reaaaaaally picky to get these, sensational win)

Daw's lack of footy nouse when the balls not within 10m of him.

Meh inside 50s, over the head or on the feet of the talls.

Lots of stuffed easy kicks.

Missed tackles.

Pos: we beat Freo in Perth! !!!!!!!!!
Huge work rate
A huge scalp
Cunners awesome again
Boomer shrugged Crowley off
Pressure crushed Freo.
Didn't let them get any run
Ground out the win against quality opposition
Did it without wells and Thompson
Negs: who cares?