Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is a KP. there is no D in his game
Made me lol.

Though I have seen him occasionally spoil, but he is not his brother.

Perhaps he is a KPM as opposed to Daniel who is a legitimate KPD ;).

I'd be really disappointed if we allowed CEY to move on.

He's completely different to the rest of our mids, we've spent years waiting for him to show what he's capable of - it'd suck to lose him now.

That's the other problem with playing absolutely shithouse senior players who finish embarrassingly low in your B&F; they deprive exciting youngsters the opportunity to develop, improve and become embedded and engaged with the team.

**** our selection is deplorable.

Toumpas apparently off to Port now too. Again we play second fiddle in the market to the Power.

A second rounder in an apparently average draft for a kid with Toumpas' upside is a steal.
Seriously, why TF would we want a player who can't even get a game in team that finished 6th from the bottom? Toumpas will make a fine SANFL player and we've got plenty of those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we paid overs for a guy who has managed 1 game in what 7 years? 8?

Hawthorn have lacked ruck quality forever, and still do. its not exactly Cox and Natanui he needed to get past.

buy low, get lower ;)

We got: Cheney, Lowden, Pick 43 and Pick 47.
They got: Pick 31, Pick 50 and Pick 68

We got them both for **** all and you could say we got Cheney and they threw Lowden in for nothing.

Players like Grigg, CEY, Lyons and Kerridge wont gain top picks. Lucky for late second or third.
And in this draft the chances of picking up a kid AS GOOD as these players are is less likely than as likely.
Picks will more likely be used on guys like hampton and seedsman .... And remember Charlie Cameron and Rory laird from our rookie list so if the recruiters like a certain player in 3rd-5 th round then it's possible in this draft

Look, there's a lot I'll put up with on here but VERSED IS NOT A WORD (in that sense). "Versus" means "against" and we don't say "When we againsted them in R4."

Rant over. As you were.
Here's some options for the ESL players at home.
1. When we played against them in round four.
2. When we encountered them in round four.
3. When we locked horns with them in round four.
4. When we were demolished by them in round four.
We should totally get Bennell, I'd back our team culture in to deal with somebody whose issues with drugs, discipline and authority issues that stem from his absentee father who was always doing long stints in jail, to turn him around. I mean, why hasn't the judicial system realised that to rehabilitate someone you just have to put them in a strong football team and everything will work out justttttttttttttt fine
Stahp it. My coffee is getting too close to my nostrils for comfort.

Picks will more likely be used on guys like hampton and seedsman .... And remember Charlie Cameron and Rory laird from our rookie list so if the recruiters like a certain player in 3rd-5 th round then it's possible in this draft
If the players are traded to get in a similar player that fits a need (say CEY for Murdock) then thats fine. To trade the player for pick 60 in this draft is stupid.
For every Rory Laird and CC there is 30 Wilsons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back