Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u co
Ohh sanders. Need a hug?
can u confirm if your source is within Carlton or within a management group. Seems to be 2 thoughts out there with where your source is.

I remember last year u gave a strong indication it was within a managers organization (common thread with betts and Cameron in that stable) but some think u have confirmed it is within Carlton.

Seems a point of confusion

It's a fair indictment on Campo and the selection committee that a player who's just been told he won't pay a game next year got a gig in both finals games only a few weeks ago.
Maybe it was the final nail in the coffin.

Or Roo and Reid whilst not being able to influence selection took it out of their hands.

Reid when looking at MacKays contract must be thinking WTF

Did anyone see this (video has surfaced of Carlisle in a hotel room with white powder on the table, allegedly):

Video of Carlisle allegedly doing drugs in Vegas "doing the rounds for a week"

So surely they whole internet has seen it by now

Wright was the obvious delisting if no one showed any interest. It will upset my auntie who knows the family, but he just doesn't fit into our future plans anymore.

After meeting at a family party and speaking to him for hours, I have a signed number 11 Guernsey from him and mate and Matty organised for my 21st.

Dont know what to do with it now. Not to sound harsh, but it's not exactly anything to write home about...

I didn't hear it but apparently Dale Lewis when finishing off with Purple on MMM said we would be discussing another Crows trade tomorrow night. Purple had no idea
Apologies if this has been mentioned but a couple of hours ago on MMM Andrew Jarman flat out asked noble about parker.

I thought he must have been reading big footy!

Anyways noble answered that Parker hadn't been discussed at all.

Not that he would admit chasing him of course but FWIW that's what he said.

Apologies if this has been mentioned but a couple of hours ago on MMM Andrew Jarman flat out asked noble about parker.

Hi Jars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would read too much into that. Noble did say earlier this week they'd be taking three under 30 picks to the draft.

Today we traded in Menzel

Text from yesterday to me "If he's not a Crow this year I believe he will still be availible and out of contract next"
He said it's a HE! That should narrow it down a bit!

Oh...

I heard about the Lachie Neale one, but is this Luke Parker thing an actual "footy media" thing or purely a BigFooty thing?

I'm not the most avid reader/poster, and I've just cottoned on to it.

What level of shorts soiling are we at with this? Please say heavy...

Can u co

can u confirm if your source is within Carlton or within a management group. Seems to be 2 thoughts out there with where your source is.

I remember last year u gave a strong indication it was within a managers organization (common thread with betts and Cameron in that stable) but some think u have confirmed it is within Carlton.

Seems a point of confusion

Sure I can clear that up. My insider is a Carlton official. Not a sall fry one either. He of course is in the loop big time at the Blues hence the heavy Blues info. But the AFL circle isnt that big and he has a close contact and long time friend in a management group (I don't know this person personally). Info gets passed down. Hence I'm rarely exact with contract details. But I'm close.

I posted about 2 months ago that I got told Menzel would come to us for CEY or Kerridge plus a third rounder. Wasn't too far off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back