Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

"I hope one day you can respect my decision"...
Is he referring to his teammates?
Scared Dog GIF

It was suggested in the list management thread they might not show.
Just showing that they would/did.

This confuses me. Same with Barrass. They were footy players with the club this year, why wouldn't they want to show up? Plus free piss and one last night where everyone's together to yuk it up. No one's that petty, surely.

"I hope one day you can respect my decision"...
Is he referring to his teammates?
Scared Dog GIF

I'm sure there's some teammates who still don't want him to leave 🤷‍♂️

Simmo on BackChat with Will Schofield said the players were really divided on Willie Rioli in the aftermath of him getting popped

As the clock strikes the hour and the curtain falls on Gary Stocks’ illustrious career, we find ourselves engulfed in a bittersweet symphony of nostalgia and gratitude. For decades, he has been the stalwart guardian of our aspirations, a lighthouse guiding us through tumultuous storms of uncertainty. With each project he undertook, he wove threads of brilliance into the very fabric of our organization, leaving behind a legacy that will echo in these halls long after his departure. Now, as he steps into the golden embrace of retirement, we are left to grapple with the gaping void he leaves behind—a chasm filled with laughter, wisdom, and unwavering support. The world beyond these walls awaits him, but our hearts will forever carry the indelible imprint of his influence, a testament to a life devoted to excellence and camaraderie. How do we say goodbye to a titan? How do we honor a man whose spirit will forever resonate within us? In this moment, we stand together, united in both sorrow and celebration, bidding adieu to the extraordinary journey of Gary Stocks.

TB spoke well I thought, particularly for a bloke with one foot out the door
Fixed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got no issues with his speech. I just don't think he's the deep thinker that he likes to position himself as...

He’s thanking people and the club that he’s about to leave on a trade, I don’t think it’s the correct environment to start whipping out some deep thinking and ideas😂
Sounds like your a bit sour on his departure?

Classy by Tom Barrass. Thanked all for making him the man he is & loves the boys...
Will always be welcomed back.

Pykey got that fire in belly for success!

On SM-A336E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back