Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 was an incredible draft for us. Gaff, Darling, Lycett and McGovern in the rookie draft. Amazing.

Also Jamie Cripps taken a couple spots ahead of Darling as well.

Duggan wins it. Happy for him as he's a good club man.

However, how long is long enough before we're allowed to claim that he's the worst JWM of all time?

Got 2x AA's over there, and he beats them? No from me dog. Voting system needs to change. I think we've discussed this before, it rewards whoever plays the most games.

However, how long is long enough before we're allowed to claim that he's the worst JWM of all time?

Got 2x AA's over there, and he beats them? No from me dog. Voting system needs to change. I think we've discussed this before, it rewards whoever plays the most games.
Also thought Andrew Gaff for Best First Year player was a head scratcher.

Big year next year for our skipper Oscar. Even only playing half the games, finishing behind Rotham should be his “see you in 14 days…” moment.

What?

The **** are you on about

angry stan marsh GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Duggan in fourth and Jamie Cripps in sixth. Realise they benefit from playing in all the games this year but I think the coaching staff overrate both of those blokes.

For mine they weren’t our fourth and sixth best players this year.

2Eis.gif

Looking at that season list of votes it brings into stark reality how far off our youth depth is.
Players like Chess, Longy, Maric, Jilliams, etc need to start pushing up to that top 15 space.
Too many of them lingering around the bottom with players like Rotham.

Few watermelon cruisers tonight old mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back