Official Club Stuff Post the Tuggers Melts here! (Richmond supporters say the darndest things)

Remove this Banner Ad

This probably takes the cake:

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE OF A GAME

THE AFL HAVE CORRUPTED THIS SPORT SO MUCH IT IS BEYOND REASON.

I don't care if you are just going to be a favor poster telling me sour grapes. The umpires were sucking off Geelong so hard early they killed our momentum.

This sport is so corrupt it isn't funny!

I WANT A BREAKOUT LEAGUE WHERE THE GAME IS GOVERENED AND UMPIRED THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.

BTW Geelong you don't deserve shit hope Selwood gets aids and Dangerfield MND you cheating campaigners!

8t7op6.jpg

#WorthyOfChernobyl

The AFL I think got the idea to rig games after they got away with daylight robbery of the 2016 Grand Final. I have rewatched that Granny about 3 times because every 2 or so years I end up thinking "Nah I am just biased, there is no way that it was that bad" and then I am just raging by the third quarter.

The AFL then saw the bottom line explode with us. I have watched 2017 about 30 times and yeah, there are some frees that were missed for Adelaide (the biggest one was that play when Riewoldt has a clear grab of Talia's jumper near the square and does the 'sail' with the jumper. That should of been paid), but after half time when we just came out and dominated them, the AFL were allowed to relax.

You can then tell they didn't like the potential of us dominating like Hawthorn. They were happy that Gastro went through the club and Dusty's leg killed us against Collingwood. It was best for the game that Collingwood made a Grand Final and that an interstate team won the flag.

From 19 though, they really wanted to stop our run. The problem was that we just showed up and turned games.

The issue with the game of AFL is that the size of the field is so large and that there are so many variables that need to try and be controlled to match fix without it seeming way too obvious. The other thing is that they want the match sorted before the last 5 minutes. If there is a contentious free in the last 2 minutes then it will be scrutinised to death and they will have the heat put on them. But 5 or 7 minutes left? Go bananas because no one will likely remember.

I always get the feeling sometimes that matches have an agenda when the sides are close. I get the feeling that what the AFL want at the end of the year is;
1. Both Sydney sides in the 8
2. Gold Coast in the 8 or just outside it
3. Essendon and Carlton at minimum in the 8. If either of those 2 can't make it then they want the Pies in
4. At least 1 WA side in the 8

You get the feeling that they look at the game at the start of the year and say "We have our KPIs as there is a drop off in viewership and participation in these markets so we need to try and give them a leg up" and then they reassess and reload at about round 12 or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure if you searched Triggering Tiger post history we could fill this fred for years to come

Not on the Richmond board anymore, Pixel is Banned for life there, the only thing that is surprising is that it didn't happen years ago lol

Not on the Richmond board anymore, Pixel is Banned for life there, the only thing that is surprising is that it didn't happen years ago lol
Lol I just searched a certain user post history with the keyword 'ooze'

In Feb this user thought Ooze should get signed on a 10 yr contract, would turn K-Train around, turn someone else into a Brownlow medalist and that he was the brains behind the 2021 Demons GF.

Then you get to Round 1 (during the game mind you) until now and well the feedback on 'ooze' is remarkably different...

Lol I just searched a certain user post history with the keyword 'ooze'

In Feb this user thought Ooze should get signed on a 10 yr contract, would turn K-Train around, turn someone else into a Brownlow medalist and that he was the brains behind the 2021 Demons GF.

Then you get to Round 1 (during the game mind you) until now and well the feedback on 'ooze' is remarkably different...

You have to remember that said poster is not the full quid, he has a long and chequered history of making embarrassing and wrong statements lol

Official Club Stuff Post the Tuggers Melts here! (Richmond supporters say the darndest things)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back