Prediction Potential 2021 retirees

Remove this Banner Ad

I just like how the presentation of the text here is as much of a mess as the actual text. That's commitment.
u know theres truth in it, thats why youv've a made a veiled and pointless effort on grammar and not the topic ;) its the topic that overrides
any pettiness,continue biting into the topic my friend its well worth the effort,glossa and syntax is discussion for another time

Could have the oldest list ever if none of your many over 30’s don’t hang em
up
And really, so what? Too many people get caught up with age, as though once an AFL footballer hits 30 he is as good as consigned to the scrap heap.

Yep 31 years old next year Mason Cox hasn’t announced anything yet though so probably keen to eek out 1 more year somewhere but likely might be curtains
AFL should hire him to promote the game in the USA and recruit college students

AFL should hire him to promote the game in the USA and recruit college students
Looks like Cox is keen to play on

He’d be a 1 year stop gap for someone if they pick him, 31 in March next year

Not sure which club takes the punt tho

Another potential retirement is probably Sam Reid with Sydney’s year now over
Cal Sinclair too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s funny the two guys at Geelong who look cooked are Higgins and Dalhouse are both contracted for next year.

That being said I don’t think there is enough appreciation for how hard it is to play HFF. I expect people would start calling Selwood cooked too if he had to play as a forward. If you don’t have wheels or a big body to over power your opponent it’s an extremely tough position to play.

Of the remaining 4 teams once their season is over would expect Nate Jones and Stefan Martin to retire

maybe Hamish Hartlett and Michael hibberd too

Rhys Stanley a smoky

Chris Scott

5 players from geelong are done,good servants but its time,henderson,higgins,dalhaus,selwood & kolodashnij...i think tho for balance
they'll retain henderson for 1 more....time to trade blicavs

5 players from geelong are done,good servants but its time,henderson,higgins,dalhaus,selwood & kolodashnij...i think tho for balance
they'll retain henderson for 1 more....time to trade blicavs

2 years ago I thought Smith was done, but he's been fantastic for them. Hopefully he gets another year.

with any luck;

- Luke Dahlhaus
- Gary Rohan
- Rhys Stanley
- Lachie Henderson
- Shaun Higgins
- Gary Rohan

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Potential 2021 retirees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back