Resource Potential Port Adelaide father son players

Remove this Banner Ad

The new Academy and father-son bidding and points system will be introduced NEXT year.Clubs have just been told the new system will not come in until 2025, however access to matching bids on NGA players will be open from pick No.1 in this year's draft.
Also the points system will be tightened so it will be difficult to match more than 1 F/S or NGA that are in the top end of the draft.
Hopefully bundle all our picks and move up the draft and get all our F/S's and Barrett in the rookie draft

The new Academy and father-son bidding and points system will be introduced NEXT year.Clubs have just been told the new system will not come in until 2025, however access to matching bids on NGA players will be open from pick No.1 in this year's draft.
Also the points system will be tightened so it will be difficult to match more than 1 F/S or NGA that are in the top end of the draft.
The AFL are weak as piss

Remember when some of the draft commentators thought Goddard and Salopek would go #1 and #2?

Then Sal slid to 6 and we grabbed him. Injury and sanfl placement nonsense stopped him from being his best, but he could play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SANFL U18s Rd 17

Playing in the losing side

Oliver Francou - 36 Disposals, 1.1 Goals, 6 Tackles 14 Clearances
I hope Port are keeping an eye on him because he's racking up some impressive numbers despite not being considered worthy of state representation this year. It's a little concerning that he didin't get an invite to the Maggies this year but Ky Burgoyne did, despite not looking remotely ready to my eye.

I hope Port are keeping an eye on him because he's racking up some impressive numbers despite not being considered worthy of state representation this year. It's a little concerning that he didin't get an invite to the Maggies this year but Ky Burgoyne did, despite not looking remotely ready to my eye.
Hope we’re keeping our interest in him under wraps.

Despite having 2 games left in the Maggies, Louie Montgomery has been dropped. Thought he was ok.

Sent back to play for PAC. Never underestimate the power of college football in SA.

Despite having 2 games left in the Maggies, Louie Montgomery has been dropped. Thought he was ok.
North 18’s need to win to make the finals. Think we’ve done them a favour.

Remember when some of the draft commentators thought Goddard and Salopek would go #1 and #2?

Then Sal slid to 6 and we grabbed him. Injury and sanfl placement nonsense stopped him from being his best, but he could play.

He was essentially Hartlett before Hartlett.

So much ability and potential as a proper centre square midfielder, but eventually downgraded to a pigeonholed halfback as his body wasn’t up to full-time engine room, regardless of how outrageously good he was in there in fits and starts, or during yet another pr¡ckteasing preseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Potential Port Adelaide father son players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back